Enchanted Arms (360) - 22.80 shipped

Daran

CAGiversary!
I know there was a thread about Enchanted Arms for PS3 being 20 bucks, and I know here that every penny counts, but I was looking on Amazon and found a great deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000HGMH12/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_2/102-4154823-0908954?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1183913031&sr=8-2
Scroll down to the seller 'hermanstreet', it's on the top since it's the cheapest.

You get the 360 version of Enchanted Arms plus the comic, I jumped on it because I'm pretty sure with it being such an obscure title i'll never find it clearenced, and if I do, i'll eat my hat.

Tell me what you think.

Since when is 8.0 a bad rating? And yes its worth 22 bucks, I paid 40 and am satisfied with it.

I'm playing it now. If you haven't played a japanese rpg in a while or are a huge fan of the genre I'd recommend it. The game isn't really bringing anything new to the table but it's fairly well done.

I do believe this is akin to posting eBay deals. Usually the seller only has one copy and when it's bought (by the OP) the "deal" is dead.

[quote name='jaybird']I do believe this is akin to posting eBay deals. Usually the seller only has one copy and when it's bought (by the OP) the "deal" is dead.[/quote]

It's only like that if you buy it used, but I bought my copy and the seller is still up, so it's only assumed that he has more copies...

[quote name='dubbfoolio']I'm playing it now. If you haven't played a japanese rpg in a while or are a huge fan of the genre I'd recommend it. The game isn't really bringing anything new to the table but it's fairly well done.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I hadn't played a JRPG in a couple years, so I thought enchanted arms was time well spent.

Without ruining much, Makato's annoying voice won't follow you through the whole game either.

awesome deal, and it's a great game. i love the story and characters. make sure you play with the Japanese voices ;)

[quote name='Daran']It's only like that if you buy it used, but I bought my copy and the seller is still up, so it's only assumed that he has more copies...[/QUOTE]

No dude, this IS like posting ebay deals, cause this deal is pretty much hit or miss. I've been checking off and on since you posted this deal and I haven't seen it return for this price, either the seller has no more copies or someone keeps buying them.

I was watching a friend play this game over the weekend, and it looked like a fun game.

BTW, you can order it for the PS3 at JR.com for 19.99+SH.

EDIT: Meh....never mind, that seems to be the going price most everywhere.:roll:

bread's done
Back