**ENDED**CAGtastic Achieve2Receive XBL 1-Month Bonanza

Choco Milk!
chocolatemilk.jpg
Mmmm...

Chocolate milk is gross. I don't wanna enter :p Really, I don't. I got enough codes from the same source as you too probably. Just stopping by to hate on chocolate milk.

Well seeing as I love chocolate milk, I guess I have to enter. As for the achievement, I might have a chance, as long as you count my gamertag.

damn i missed this one. oh well. just had a new baby and she was worth missing it! she is so beautiful! anyway, what a great find. anyone who wants to share a code with a fellow CAGer, shoot me a PM. I have a Cerberus network card if anyone wants that. Going to have a lot of time at home gaming now that I am a new dad. (update - got a code from someone already, thanks! could use one more to keep me going til i go back to work).

xbl gamertag - whisky pete
now playing bad co. 2

in it to win it baby :D

Really nice of you to give these out man, ton of people just scored like 3 years worth without consideration of the people who don't have XBL because they don't have the $ for it. Like myself :3

I thought everybody liked chocolate milk?

I made out on the promotion yesterday, but I have more people I want to give codes to and I am sadly out of them. If I win a code, I promise to find a good home for it.

Great idea Sippycupz! Always a great thing to give back!

You want to know how much I love chocolate milk? I'm lactose intolerant and I STILL drink the stuff 3-4 days a week. Now that's true love.

Sadly though, my method of choice for chocolate milk consumption is not a sippy cup. I need to work on that.

[quote name='louiedog']Thanks for this PM:

The promotion yesterday really brought out the worst in people.

*Once again, this is not an entry.[/QUOTE]

It also brought out the people who like to lecture, because they think they are better.

My favorite chocolate milk is Promised Land chocolate milk. I used to only find it in Walmart, but I don't see it there anymore. It makes me quite sad.

My favorite thing to do when I was a kid was get a class of chocolate milk and watch Frank Thomas hit home runs while posting on CAG.

I love me a contest. Almost as much as I love chocolate milk.

Protip: Mix Carnation Instant Breakfast Chocolate flavor with a banana in a blender for a tasty breakfast treat.

bread's done
Back