**ENDED**CAGtastic Achieve2Receive XBL 1-Month Bonanza

1221460521808gx6.png
I have to.

[quote name='whisky pete']damn i missed this one. oh well. just had a new baby and she was worth missing it! she is so beautiful! anyway, what a great find. anyone who wants to share a code with a fellow CAGer, shoot me a PM. I have a Cerberus network card if anyone wants that. Going to have a lot of time at home gaming now that I am a new dad. (update - got a code from someone already, thanks! could use one more to keep me going til i go back to work).

xbl gamertag - whisky pete
now playing bad co. 2[/QUOTE]
lol u've been posting this same thing all over cag i noticed!

[quote name='sippycupz']Day 2 will begin at 8:00PM EST tonight. I'll count this as your Day 2 entry, just in case you don't see this in time.[/QUOTE]
thanks for clearing it up and in ur op too!

Day 1's entry period has ended and now the results shall be calculated. Check back in 2 hours to see who won and to enter for Day 2!

[quote name='yodawgyo']Do I just need to post once or once everyday?[/QUOTE]
Once every day, dawg. Every dawg has his day!

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Thanks sippycupz!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate milk > regular milk[/QUOTE]

Np mate. And for clarity: past winners can enter again.

Hey now!

I think they should name the next portable P.Wii like portable Wii, with gyroscopes for motion sensing, always on sensor detection, so when there's someone else within range and they've got the same game you two can go into battle mode, and GPS for a new area based type of game. 3D glasses could be an option, though, it would make it rather expensive.

sweet consider this my second entry

The next Nintendo game should be called Nintendo DS Fli. Cause you know the next hand held will be fly (as in cool) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back