**ENDED**CAGtastic Achieve2Receive XBL 1-Month Bonanza

Yep, even if you didn't win. It was still fun reading/seeing all the creative responses thought up. Great contest.

Sweet, I won one! Well everyone who posted for day 5 did. Wow, awesome secret achievement. So you've given away over 100 codes in 5 days? :razz: Epic. Thanks sippycupz!

Way to end the contest with a bang. sippycupz is one of CAG's greats in his own right.

Enjoy copying and pasting codes to over five dozen people, and I'll enjoy the free 1-Month code. Haha, thanks for the awesome contest. You'll always reside in my memories of CAG.

I just realized I forgot to mention I was entering too #-olol

Congrats to the everyone that won!

And a big thanks to sippy for his generosity :applause:. Thank you for an awesome (and fun) contest.

sippycupzWinnar.png

LOL Strell

It was my pleasure guys, enjoy the Xbox Live. I haven't sent out all the codes just yet, but they will all be yours by this time tomorrow. I just got a 360 in January myself and have been having a sheer blast on XBL since, so whatever I can do to extend that experience to anyone else is a delight more than anything.

Very very awesome! Thanks for sharing your love of xbox live with us all! I had a 48 hour code and was disappointed that that would be all I got to play for a while. Now I can enjoy hours and hours of 360 fun! One of my fav posts of all time!

I have 5 codes left, first 5 to PM me on Xbox Live get their code sent via CAG PM system.

1 per person, must have 5 posts that are not in this thread before this thread even started.

Codes will be sent out later today as it is 12:42 am and I am going to bed.

I sent out the codes I promised, sorry to leech off your contest thread sippy :( Also, sorry poop but you PMed me on CAG when I said to PM me on Live so I could not send you a code.

[quote name='GenPirate']I sent out the codes I promised, sorry to leech off your contest thread sippy :( Also, sorry poop but you PMed me on CAG when I said to PM me on Live so I could not send you a code.[/QUOTE]

thank you GenPirate as well!

bread's done
Back