[Ended] CANADIAN GAMECUBE OWNERS: All GC Games $5 Off @ BestBuy!

Ramman77

CAGiversary!
It was briefly mentioned in the BestBuy Clearance post, but I thought I'd make an official thread on this $5-off deal:

BBUY_0285_101_080406_p16_00X1011_0001.jpg

BestBuy Flyer from bestbuy.ca. Look at bottom right corner.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/marketing/weeklyad/en/default.asp?logon=&langid=EN

WHAT: Save $5 on all regular price GameCube titles (Exception: Clearance games)

WHERE: BestBuy Canada

WHEN: Offer ends on Thursday, August 10

MY PICKS:

Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within

Price: $14.99 (With offer) Stock: 1 Left (@ Coquitlam BB)

Prince of Persia 3: Warrior Within

Price: $14.99 (With offer) Stock: 1 Left (@ Coquitlam BB)

I saw this in the flyer on Saturday, so I went to check it out. I've been thinking about buying Prince of Persia: Two Thrones for a week now, since it dropped to $20, and this deal had perfect timing to make me go get it :)

Went last Saturday, and I ended up buying Prince of Persia: Two Thrones and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for $15 each...now I just need Sands of Time.

Today, I went there again to buy GUN for $15. It's not the best game in the world, but I read some reviews on it and it seems decent enough to warrant a purchase at $15. ;)

Go check out your local BestBuy and take advantage of this deal before it ends!

[quote name='6669']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103625[/quote]

Like I mentioned at the top, I know it's already briefly mentioned in that post.

However, all that was said about it was "ADDITIONAL $5 off all GC games.", so I thought people might want a bit more info on what the deal is about.

This thread is more about the $5-off deal than about the clearance games offered.

[quote name='Ramman77']Like I mentioned at the top, I know it's already briefly mentioned in that post.

However, all that was said about it was "ADDITIONAL $5 off all GC games.", so I thought people might want a bit more info on what the deal is about.

This thread is more about the $5-off deal than about the clearance games offered.[/QUOTE]
It would help if you put "Canada" in the title. It really got my hopes up :(

Are there more than 2 ways to get to this forum section? As far as I know you either
- Come here manually from the Forum menus
- Come here off a link on the main page in the REGIONAL section

Either way one should be aware of the REGIONAL aspect of the deals posted. And of course for every thread the section it's in is stated at the top.

Is there a third way to get here that I'm unaware of?

It would help if you put "Canada" in the title. It really got my hopes up :(

This is posted in the Canada forums ;)...So, Canada deals only~

Is there a third way to get here that I'm unaware of?

I have the CAG Canada forum book-marked. :lol:

[quote name='Ramman77']This is posted in the Canada forums ;)...So, Canada deals only~ [/QUOTE]

I didnt search through the Canada forum. I clicked on the link off the homepage under "Regional/International Video Game Deals". If you noticed, other topics there usually list the location of the deal in the title. That makes things easier for everyone. For all I know, this could be a deal in my city without the location in the title.

[quote name='6669']It would help if you put "Canada" in the title. It really got my hopes up :([/QUOTE]

I second the request for Canada being in the title.. reading through the posts just saved me a trip.

bread's done
Back