Ended - Delete!

bump

edit: could someone watch electroplankton for me..the number of people watching went from 10 to 0 in a matter of a few minutes, I want to see if it is screwed up.

[quote name='sonicdescent']
edit: could someone watch electroplankton for me..the number of people watching went from 10 to 0 in a matter of a few minutes, I want to see if it is screwed up.[/QUOTE]

Well I guess it wasn't a glitch, went from 0 to 1. Thanks!

[quote name='Brian9824']fyi think Nocturne guide is too heavy for first class[/QUOTE]

It is, I just neglected to change it to priority. Probably should have upped the price too, but it's done.

Anyone who sold GTA LCS before have a strange set of questions from different user IDs in Japan that were all worded very similar, asking if you would ship there? Two questions I might have written off as coincidence, but four different user IDs have asked me about shipping to Japan even asking specifically for global priority mail. They also ask if the UMD shell is bonded correctly, as well as a couple of other questions that are answered in the ad (which is very aggrivating). This has to be the same guy..but why keep asking?

Edit: these end in less than 24 hours by the way.

bread's done
Back