Not open for further replies.

lightsup55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have the following Fable 3 codes for an in-game weapon and tattoo set:

Absolver Hammer

Channeler sword

NOTE: If you have registered before, you'll need to edit your settings and put in lightsup55 in the field where it asks "Which gamer referred you to TrueAchievements?" (found under Friends).

Current list of referrals can be found here. If you are NOT on that list, you aren't in to win.

The gamer with the highest TrueAchievement (TA) score wins.

I will select the winner at approximately 12:00 PM Eastern (GMT -5) on Monday, April 18, 2011.

Need help unlocking an achievement in Fable 3? Check out the achievement list for Fable 3 to see if there are any guides/walkthroughs posted. Don't forget, you can also post your own guide if you think you have a better solution for unlocking a specific achievement.

P.S. I don't have Fable 3, but I figured most users that would be looking at this topic would be into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might want to change the title, as both codes will be for an in-game weapon and tattoo set, not avatar props.

Channeler Sword and Crystal Tattoo Set
&
Absolver Hammer and Dragonbreath Tattoo Set

Just pointing it out. No harm done. I already have both so I figured I'd pop in to help.

Those are in game items that came with select pre-orders of the game from various retail chains (most retailers have their own pre-order versions with their own items). Besides we all know where you got them from, cause frankly hundreds were given away via the method you got them.

[quote name='aeroforce325']Those are in game items that came with select pre-orders of the game from various retail chains (most retailers have their own pre-order versions with their own items). Besides we all know where you got them from, cause frankly hundreds were given away via the method you got them.[/QUOTE]
Should I just post them to let whoever gets to it first gets them?

Anyway... all I know is that I still have these codes since March 25th and forgot all about them.

If you have registered before, you'll need to edit your settings and put in lightsup55 in the field where it asks "Which gamer referred you to TrueAchievements?" (found under Friends).

oh lightsup, that a cheap trick to boost your TA stats! What would Rich think if he knew? lol

TrueAchievements is an amazing site, great help if your a bit stuck on an achievement and up to date gaming news, and a great community (most of the time). I've been a member for a bout a year and it has grown from 100,000 to 130,000 members in that time.

Anyway i would like a code so i have done it- http://www.trueachievements.com/maiden+of+haste.htm

PS cheers for the help on GuitarHero 3 a couple of months back

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back