(Ended) Free Savage Kantus Character Skin - GoW3

[quote name='markdigi']Youtube name: markdigi

Hope I win :D[/QUOTE]
Thanks for entering, lol. I wasn't sure if anyone would want this or not, as Amazon sent it to me awhile ago for pre-ordering the game.

Oh man Savage Kantus was the one character skin I wanted above all of the others!! Your channel looks pretty sick too. I subscribed: HurriKane1200

I just subscribed, and my Youtube name is Nesmaster75. Thanks for the opportunity, especially after Best Buy messed up my Mechanic Baird preorder haha.

[quote name='conkerkid11']i've been here for awhile, and am not quite sure if this is allowed as a contest, but i've got a code for the savage kantus character skin for gears of war 3. Now i'm not sure if that's rare, or if anyone wants it, but if you follow the rules below you've got a chance at winning the skin.

please subscribe to my channel here.

and then post below with your youtube username so i can verify that you've subscribed.

At about noon (pacific standard) tomorrow i'll choose the winner. If this contest doesn't get that much attention, i'll delay the draw date. If this prize is horrible, please tell me, as i'm not too sure what the save kantus skin looks like, how many people have it, and how many people even want it enough to subscribe to my channel.

Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck![/quote]

themjolnirhero

Youtube: aznp14y4

Yes, I know, it's a dumb username. I've wanted to get a different name since I didn't know what I was thinking back in high school, but I just stuck with it since it already keeps track of my view count.

Anyway, thanks for the contest!

O wow i was looking at your channel and saw the fortresscraft video and noticed i saw it before on the fortresscraftforums :D i'm admin there and tester for the game, i hope to see more FC vids from you.

Anyway Youtube username: ElementJ09

bread's done
Back