*ENDED* - HUGE Giveaway: Winners Selected; full list in first post. Thanks Everyone.

[quote name='Kush']Random Morning Giveaway: Blokus (PSN)

4E3F-L9NC-C593[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. I'm on fire with these things! lol.

[quote name='mightymek']Thanks, man. I'm on fire with these things! lol.[/QUOTE]

Dang, saw this when it was posted but am in class & just found out you can redeem these online. 2 minutes too late :/

If I hit 200 members by tonight, I will giveaway a code for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game for XBLA (to a Pixelated Sausage member).

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I WANT XBLA FREE STUFF SIGN UP...*cough* cough* I mean that some one should get thoses items (ME!!!!) *cough* *cough*[/QUOTE]
I had an XBLA game up for grabs if I hit a number of new members for the day yesterday, but that number was nowhere near met. So today is a PSN game and tomorrow... that could very well be another XBLA game if numbers are made.

XBLA sucks along with the platform, let the guy offer PSN stuff for the majority will ya?

I'm interested in the Pacman code that's for sure.

[quote name='LottaGames']How do we know how close the count is and when the cutoff time is?[/QUOTE]
I update the count very frequently and cutoff times would be CST. Any daily special would need to be met by 12AM CST.

Oh sure. Offer the PSN stuff when there's little chance of meeting the goal. As soon as XB stuff comes up now it's only 21. Bah. And I waited around for half the night to see what happened.

It is kinda weird how there are not 1000's of people joining but on the good side lotta it means a better chance for us to win the big prizes!

weird that you have over 2,200 Followers on twitter and not even 200 members on your site .. i just joined/followed you yesterday do you say you giveaway stuff on your twitter account?? maybe that would get you more people to join the site

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']weird that you have over 2,200 Followers on twitter and not even 200 members on your site .. i just joined/followed you yesterday do you say you giveaway stuff on your twitter account?? maybe that would get you more people to join the site[/QUOTE]
It's easy to get followers on twitter, but more often than not, a follower is only following in hopes they get followed back. And, the member system was only added recently, so I am essentially starting from scratch as far as that goes.

yeah i hear you tho man the only reason why i even have a twitter is to promote music and since im a DJ.. i just started joining to win stuff from peoples twitter like 2-3months ago so far i had only won 1 thing saw others won alot more.. i think i might give these a couple more months then im just going to go back to me promoting music .. but good luck on the site man..

i would say do all your giveaways to your site.. if people really want what you are giving away they would sign up to try to win it.. and when you do the giveaways just do a status on your twitter letting your followers know that they will be a giveaway on your site and all the info they need to know would be on your site..just saying if you want to do it like that to pick up a few more members then do it the twitter way after.. you don't need to do it like this just a suggestion do it how ever you want since its your site/giveaways

Sweet. Signed up using my CAG username(happydogs), and followed through twitter. I love free stuff.

At least, i think i do. Never won anything!

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i would say do all your giveaways to your site.. if people really want what you are giving away they would sign up to try to win it.. and when you do the giveaways just do a status on your twitter letting your followers know that they will be a giveaway on your site and all the info they need to know would be on your site..just saying if you want to do it like that to pick up a few more members then do it the twitter way after.. you don't need to do it like this just a suggestion do it how ever you want since its your site/giveaways[/QUOTE]
That is pretty much what I'm doing. The games I may give away on Twitter are just $1 iPhone games, which aren't that big and people like to complain that it isn't good enough. You know, if you can't find something to complain about when it comes to free stuff... what's the point. :) -- All the games listed in the initial post will only go to members, and these daily prizes to try and motivate people to join will also only go to members. And, there will be incentive to be a member even after this particular giveaway is over.

2/19 Special: If I hit 215 members by tonight (12AM CST), I will giveaway a downloadable code for World of Goo for WiiWare.

[quote name='needler420']What happened to Pac Man on PSN has that already been won?:booty:[/QUOTE]
The daily giveaways are just additional prizes that will be given out if the number is met... if that number isn't met, the prize goes away and doesn't come back. The only prizes that are guaranteed to be given away are those in the initial post.

That sucks, then there isn't much reason to watch the thread if they don't come back... I was hoping for Pacman.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like my time in the FF11 beta all over again. There's always promise of reward but each time you get close it moves further away. He still hasn't reached 200 yet and now the prize is at 215. That's some plan...

[quote name='LottaGames']This is like my time in the FF11 beta all over again. There's always promise of reward but each time you get close it moves further away. He still hasn't reached 200 yet and now the prize is at 215. That's some plan...[/QUOTE]
You do understand that the big list in the first post is full of prizes that are all going to many different people when the giveaway ends. These daily giveaways are something that were never part of the original contest and never even planned... they are an incentive to get at least a certain number of new members in one day. I don't hide how many new members I'm looking for and if that number isn't met, it is not my fault. And if the plan actually worked, I would be giving away an extra game everyday. The fact of the matter is, there really aren't many new sign ups each day, so this must be some amazing plan...

2/20 Special: If I hit 230 members (currently at 197) by tonight (12AM CST), I will giveaway a copy of Civilization V on Steam.

[quote name='Kush']You do understand that the big list in the first post is full of prizes that are all going to many different people when the giveaway ends. These daily giveaways are something that were never part of the original contest and never even planned... they are an incentive to get at least a certain number of new members in one day. I don't hide how many new members I'm looking for and if that number isn't met, it is not my fault. And if the plan actually worked, I would be giving away an extra game everyday. The fact of the matter is, there really aren't many new sign ups each day, so this must be some amazing plan...[/QUOTE]

There's nothing on the first list I want though, even for free. I own Madworld. Just bought OTRSPOD since it's on sale for $3. Bought Trash Panic a while back and hated it. Wanted Pacman. That's it.

My point was instead of raising it each night just leave it at the unmet goal and THEN raise it once you reach it. For all we know you're not planning on giving daily prizes. It'll go up another 10 or 15 each day since signups aren't coming that fast. And if by chance it is met then you'll go buy it to get the one code you need. I guess the matter is, um, it really doesn't. I'll just poke in randomly to see if any codes show up. Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back