*ENDED* - HUGE Giveaway: Winners Selected; full list in first post. Thanks Everyone.

Bumpage for the last week to enter the contest. Details on site and in first post, but it ends 3/3/11 at 12AM CST.

I'm getting this error:
[ Passwords must be between 6 and 30 characters in length. ]

My password is 25 characters long.

EDIT:
Workaround is to use a shorter password and then change it after logging in.

EDIT:
Can't get Opera Wand to save password. Website uses JavaScript to login. :/

Only two days left to get a chance at winning something in this contest.

P.S. Once this contest ends, SEGA has been nice enough to provide me with a copy of the Dreamcast Collection (X360), a copy of the AUS LE vinyl, and a pair of DC hoodies for giveaway. -- Details on all of that will come about after this contest is over and all the winners have been contacted.

[quote name='Kush']Only two days left to get a chance at winning something in this contest.

P.S. Once this contest ends, SEGA has been nice enough to provide me with a copy of the Dreamcast Collection (X360), a copy of the AUS LE vinyl, and a pair of DC hoodies for giveaway. -- Details on all of that will come about after this contest is over and all the winners have been contacted.[/QUOTE]

Wow I can't wait! :D

Just signed up. Hope I'm not too late. Nothing like getting in at the last possible second. I'm hoping for xbox prizes. Thanks for doing this.

Just signed up as dkcecil.

The site is laid out quite nice. Quite a bit of content too. Kudos.

Thanks for the contest, good luck everyone!

Woo . . . joined up, would love to win something, but good luck to all. Anything from the XBL range would be great :)

Last day to sign up and get a chance at winning a prize. Thanks to all who have already entered and good luck! -- Winners will be contacted on the 4th (tomorrow) and details on the Dreamcast giveaway will come about tomorrow as well.

Thanks again.

[quote name='the3pointshot']so when and how do we know who won the contest?[/QUOTE]

As stated above your post,...
[quote name='Kush']Winners will be contacted on the 4th (tomorrow) and details on the Dreamcast giveaway will come about tomorrow as well.[/QUOTE]

Some friendly bumpage for the coming last hours. And, for those asking how you'll know who won, I will post all the winners as part of the initial post once I get in contact with the winners and it will all be posted asap. "Asap" in this case means tomorrow.... unless winners don't respond to my messages and make me have to choose someone else. Don't be scared that I will only give people a short time to respond, but I won't be waiting a week or anything like that.

I won an I-Tunes giftcard, and the contest before the contest prize. don't know what that is though. I'll probably give the giftcard to a family member. Thanks again.

Winners have all been officially selected and contacted. Thanks to all who participated and remember that there will be more contests in the future (one starting ridiculously soon) and all current members are automatically entered in all future contests.

Thanks again.

[quote name='bob101910']Looking at the winners, I should've entered on Twitter instead of the website.[/QUOTE]
The winners were all picked via their member accounts on the site... I am only linking their Twitter accounts to give them some exposure.

Tried to message you on twitter but could not.

Anyway, wow- Thanks Kush! I'm so glad I've been able to be a part of this contest and find such a great site. I appreciate it bro!

[quote name='Bigbob317']Tried to message you on twitter but could not.

Anyway, wow- Thanks Kush! I'm so glad I've been able to be a part of this contest and find such a great site. I appreciate it bro![/QUOTE]

I think you are the winner of the Alan Wake code and I envy you sir. I really envy you!:cry:

bread's done
Back