**ENDED** Like a page and picture on Facebook for a chance to win 1-month XBL Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

nypickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey guys, some friends need help for their dog picture to have the most "Likes" on a Facebook page. They have 101 "likes" as of this posting and are trailing by about 14 'likes'.

It's tricky to run a contest here and determine if someone actually liked the picture on Facebook so I will ask that you post your CAG usernname in the comments box on Facebook something like "goodluck! (your cag name)" so that I know you entered. I will pick the winner(s) around 1pm EST July 5th (don't kill me if its slightly before or slightly after)

HOW TO ENTER
:

The link to the photo is here: (you have to like "Sunnyside Pet Healthcare Center" then like the photo to be able to post your CAG name)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150197595113325&set=pu.347304073324&type=1&theater His name is "Mars" and he's a Jack Russell Terrier

I will award 1 prize regardless of the amount of entrants (or if the dog doesn't win). If I get 40 unique CAG usernames to like it and post usernames, I will give away a 2nd month away to another random winner.

I will use random.org to pick for me from the pool of usernames.

*disclaimers* If you don't like Facebook thats fine, it's "gay" or whatever. No need to post, just move along.

Thanks to those who do enter and have a Happy 4th of July!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just liked it and commented on it. Cute dog! I hope you and your friends win. Happy 4th.

thanks to the couple who entered already, appreciate the help.

I know more of you would like to be able to win. Only 4 entries so far, so your odds of winning could be good!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i would enter if i knew how to like and comment on facebook.[/QUOTE]

It's not so tough. I'll walk you through it step by step

(1) go to this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunnyside-Pet-Healthcare-Center/347304073324 and on the top you'll see a button with a thumbs up with the word "Like" in it. Click that button and that will make you join that page.

(2) once you're a fan of the page go to this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150197595113325&set=pu.347304073324&type=1&theater and click the word "Like" that is under the pic to likethe picture of this jack russell terrier.

Once you've liked the page and liked the dog, leave a comment with your CAG username in the comments box under the picture on Facebook so I know you've liked the picture. Thanks

[quote name='nypickle']It's not so tough. I'll walk you through it step by step

(1) go to this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunnyside-Pet-Healthcare-Center/347304073324 and on the top you'll see a button with a thumbs up with the word "Like" in it. Click that button and that will make you join that page.

(2) once you're a fan of the page go to this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150197595113325&set=pu.347304073324&type=1&theater and click the word "Like" that is under the pic to likethe picture of this jack russell terrier.

Once you've liked the page and liked the dog, leave a comment with your CAG username in the comments box under the picture on Facebook so I know you've liked the picture. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I hate facebook. Also how did you get ahold of my comment if I deleted it?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Thanks man. I hate facebook. Also how did you get ahold of my comment if I deleted it?[/QUOTE]

I quoted you before you deleted it.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Entered, sir.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have you on my list of entrants for the drawing tomorrow.

[quote name='drshorty31']posted just now[/QUOTE]

hey drshorty31, if you could just post a comment with your CAG name under the picture (on Facebook) like other entrants did that will help me keep track of the entrants because I'm basing it on who commented there with their CAG name (so I know that people just don't say they did something when they didn't)

Thanks

[quote name='nypickle']hey drshorty31, if you could just post a comment with your CAG name under the picture (on Facebook) like other entrants did that will help me keep track of the entrants because I'm basing it on who commented there with their CAG name (so I know that people just don't say they did something when they didn't)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

i had a comment my name was "biddies on deck" but i think someone deleted it what do i do ?

[quote name='drshorty31']i had a comment my name was "biddies on deck" but i think someone deleted it what do i do ?[/QUOTE]

I got you on my list of entrants, thanks.

It's time to pick a winner (through random.org)
Let me go double check that I have everyones entry and I will edit this to announce the winner.

unfortunately only 1 can win and the winner is: MrPiggles

MrPiggles I will be sending you your code via PM here on CAG. Thanks to everyone that participated trying to help me and some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back