(ENDED) WeKnowGames Extra-Life 2012/Halloween GIVEAWAY! (ENDS AT MIDNIGHT!)

HeroOfTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
So here's the skinny. My website is going above and beyond the 24-hour norm of Extra-Life for an additional 24 hours, and we need support! To help us get to our goal and help us get the word out about our Twitch stream, we're giving away a $25 GameStop Gift Card!

EDIT: I decided I needed to simplify this giveaway. I bought all of this stuff because I was expecting a much larger turnout than we actually got :/ I'll be giving ALL of this stuff away over the course of a few more weeks, but for now I'm going to giveaway one of the GameStop cards. So everyone already entered will be competing for this!

D'you want this swag? You know you do! So there's some very simple ways to win.

1. Like us on Facebook! Visit facebook.com/weknowgames, hit the like button, share our event flyer and then leave a comment on our wall. Tell us what you want to see on a website like ours, give us feedback, or just tell us what prize you want an entry for. You'll earn an entry into the drawing of your choice.

2. Visit twitch.tv/weknowgamesdotcom and follow our account! You'll need to PM me your account name here on CAG and let me know what drawing you want an entry for. There's another way to earn an entry!

3. Make a donation to Extra-Life on our Team Page! This is the best way to earn entries, because you'll earn as many entries as you donate dollars! Rest assured that your donation goes to a worthy cause: Assisting in research and bettering the lives of children at the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. You can visit our Twitch page and click the donation button to choose one of our participants and make a donation. Then, send me a PM containing your name and the amount donated, and I will verify through Extra-Life that your donation was posted. You will then earn as many entries as you donated!

Please help us make a difference in our community! And keep watching us on our Twitch page as we continue streaming LIVE throughout Sunday, October 21st and Monday, October 22nd! THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like DrPixel! Sorry :( No donations from me, at least not this time around. I will keep checking your twitch tv though :)

Last Call! The contest ends tonight at Midnight! You've got an hour if you still want a shot at either 1600 Points, $20 PlayStation Cash or a $25 gift card to GameStop!

Twitch: Jragon274 (Will PM in case as well)
Shared and commented on FB: James T

I'm in for the 1600 points. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

bread's done
Back