[ENDED] Win a $50 Visa gift card for some holiday shopping!

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone!

Simple contest, which will score one lucky winner a $50 Visa gift card!

Leave your opinion(s) about Black Friday as a comment entry here.

Contest ends on Black Friday, so plenty of time to enter.

Thanks and don't eat too much turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, those are some great feedback you all are sharing about Black Friday. I myself won't be able to enjoy the glory of freezing my butt off this year and will try online only deals. Ah, the good old days of camping out for those crazy deals...

[quote name='greydemise']i got slugged with a baby on my first black friday.
seriously.
a baby.[/QUOTE]

That is bad. I remember freezing my tail of one night because my buddy and I thought it would be awesome to go in shorts and a t-shirt... no chairs or cell phones to make the wait easier!

Thanks for the heads-up, Binici! Joined and commented! However, for the "where you like to shop and buy" - I was kinda vague: I do my shopping online, and don't really have a preference...maybe I should have said Amazon? :whistle2:/

As someone who HATES that people lose their bloody minds over deals that, many times, aren't as good as on-line (unless they're the "first 50 people" doorbuster sales), I'd rather just stay at home. Sadly, I have to work this year, but since I'll be one of the only people in the office - it shouldn't be too bad.

And a happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

We selected a winner last week, but was busy notifying everyone due to the holiday. Just in case a winner was selected from CAG, akuma1088 you are the lucky person!

Thanks for all the replies and support! Until next time...

[quote name='binici']We selected a winner last week, but was busy notifying everyone due to the holiday. Just in case a winner was selected from CAG, akuma1088 you are the lucky person!

Thanks for all the replies and support! Until next time...[/QUOTE]

That would be me! I would like to thank everyone at TradeBox for giving me the opportunity to compete. I hope to see many great things from TradBox!

bread's done
Back