[ENDED] Win MS Points, PSN Card or Wii Points Card of your choice!

binici

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone!

Hope your video game season is going strong as well as your video game collection!

We'd like to make things fun and reward those memebers who are collectors, so if you want to win a MS points (1,600 points value), PSN card ($20 value) or need some Wii points (2,000 points value), now is the perfect time!

Simply make the Chart on the Video Games over here and we will randomly select one lucky winner (selection based from Video game collectors category)!

Contest will run until March 1st 2012, so good luck!

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for your site and I'm not sure if I entered right. Is this correct?
Go to Edit Profile>Catalogs/Collections>Video Games>Add Game

[quote name='Chcuck57841']I signed up for your site and I'm not sure if I entered right. Is this correct?
Go to Edit Profile>Catalogs/Collections>Video Games>Add Game[/QUOTE]

Yes, you got it or search for the game title at the top and when the search results are returned, click the add (+) button.

[quote name='Kolma']Too many games to list.. and my backloggery isnt up to date at all...[/QUOTE]

List one, two, ten, one hundred... as long as you are on the list by the end date of the contest, you have a chance to win!

[quote name='MidValley']I put some games into my collection, now I wait.[/QUOTE]

Sweet and good luck!

Thanks for answering me, but I have one more question; do downloaded games count for your collection?

Also I noticed that when uploading a profile pic it says ".jpg's files less than 2000000 kb's only!" but that would be equal to 2GB. I don't know if you actually allow that or if it is a typo. :lol:

[quote name='Chcuck57841']Thanks for answering me, but I have one more question; do downloaded games count for your collection?

Also I noticed that when uploading a profile pic it says ".jpg's files less than 2000000 kb's only!" but that would be equal to 2GB. I don't know if you actually allow that or if it is a typo. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oops, conversion issue, we will fix the display of the size info ASAP. Also, yes, you can list digital games, but most of them may not be recorded, so you would have to create a custom entry.

Thank you!

[quote name='The Bryant']Thanks! I entered yesterday. It's gonna take awhile to fully update the list, but at least I'm in the contest now![/QUOTE]

Hey, no worries. Just do it slowly and take your time. I update mine and print the check list, which is really handy.

Looks like 50 people have made the chart, so now it is up to the true collectors to make the list!

We plan on doing the same for the DVD collectors in the future.

Thanks!

[quote name='Wolfkin']alright well wolfkin is 21 right now.. it's a bugger to enter in stuff but I managed it.[/QUOTE]

Cool, let us know what you like or dislike about the system...

Also, thanks for all who participate! Plenty of new content coming out for these systems in the next week or so and this would really benefit one lucky winner for sure!

We have a winner!
Check on the page to see if you won (we used Random.org this time). Congrats to the lucky winner!

Also, we are taking requests for the next giveaway (starts next week).

Do you all want a Top Collectibles or Top Movies giveaway next?

Thanks for all who participated and good luck on the next contest!

bread's done
Back