Ending Now 500+ SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn & Dreamcast Games & Hardware + NES

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey all,

Ending now is the second half of over 500 items of Sega goodness. All of the Sega consoles are reasonably well represented with a wide array of rare and hit titles, most are complete, some even factory sealed. The prices are about as low as is possible, nearly every item starts at $.99 or less regardless of value. The only items that start at over $.99 are the consoles themselves which start at $9.99. I also combine shipping at $2 per game ($3 outside North America). Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/secretsintherocks/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A1205&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Oh yeah there's also a few Nintendo NES items including 40 or so games and a boxed system.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
gen-games01.jpg

gen-games02.jpg

gen-games03.jpg

gen-games04.jpg

gen-games05.jpg

gen-games06.jpg

gen-games07.jpg

gen-games08.jpg

gen-games09.jpg

gen-games10.jpg

gen-games11.jpg

gen-games12.jpg

gen-games13.jpg

gen-games14.jpg

gen-games15.jpg

gen-games16.jpg

gen-games17.jpg

gen-games18.jpg

gen-games19.jpg

sms-games1.jpg

sms-games2.jpg

sms-games3.jpg

I have purchased form this seller a number of times and have never had any problems. If you are looking for some Genesis games I highly recommend nebrazca78's auctions.

LMK if you ever have a copy of Tecmo Super Hockey available! I'll throw some bids down after I get a chance to take a closer look at things.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']This is amazing... What were you doing with so many, and why are you getting rid of them?[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm what you'd call a Sega fanatic, while collecting I invariably build up duplicates and when I amass a shit-ton I sell them on eBay. It helps defray the cost of collecting what is now a couple thousand games. I am very close to having every game for all of the U.S. Sega consoles.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I have purchased form this seller a number of times and have never had any problems. If you are looking for some Genesis games I highly recommend nebrazca78's auctions.

LMK if you ever have a copy of Tecmo Super Hockey available! I'll throw some bids down after I get a chance to take a closer look at things.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will PM you if I do get Tecmo Super Hockey. It doesn't come through that often. More than Tecmo Super Bowl II or III though.

sms-system.jpg

gen-boxedmodel2.jpg

gen-model1.jpg

I'm very interested in a lot of your stuff. It's an amazing collection, and duplicates no less.

When will the dreamcast and saturn items be put up?
Will you do some slightly different shipping deals for bulk buys?
Like usps flat rate?

[quote name='FDF']I'm very interested in a lot of your stuff. It's an amazing collection, and duplicates no less.

When will the dreamcast and saturn items be put up?
Will you do some slightly different shipping deals for bulk buys?
Like usps flat rate?[/QUOTE]

The Saturn and DC games have now been listed. There is also a free upgrade to Priority Mail for CAGgers who win 11 or more games.

[quote name='outrage_display']For the love of god... are those Lunars each of the different discs?[/QUOTE]

Yes they are. The Saturn games also represent all of the different disc art available for those games.

bread's done
Back