Ending Now --> SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, DC, 5200, Coleco&SNES

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ending now are a ton of games for Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, 5200, Coleco and SNES. Games start at $.99 or less regardless of value with combined shipping at $1 per game ($2 to Canada and $3 Worldwide). All types of rare and hit titles are available, most are complete and some are even factory sealed.

Link:http://shop.ebay.com/secretsinthero...=&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
sms1.jpg

If I bought a sega genesis bundle would you ship it USPS Priority flat rate instead of economy? $38 for shipping when I'm guessing you could ship it Priority for between $15-$20 is a bit crazy.

[quote name='mission42']If I bought a sega genesis bundle would you ship it USPS Priority flat rate instead of economy? $38 for shipping when I'm guessing you could ship it Priority for between $15-$20 is a bit crazy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know shipping is a little high but that's why I started the bundles at $.01. If I lowered the shipping cost then I would have to up the starting price. Either way with things the way they are now you're still getting games for well under $1 each no matter which bundle you buy.

[quote name='nebrazca78']Yeah I know shipping is a little high but that's why I started the bundles at $.01. If I lowered the shipping cost then I would have to up the starting price. Either way with things the way they are now you're still getting games for well under $1 each no matter which bundle you buy.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be best to just start it at a higher price and charge actual shipping instead of trying to trick people into thinking they are getting a better deal? I hate it when people up the shipping cost to try to offset the final price of the auction.

If you won't take less than X amount of dollars for something then start it for that X price and go from there with actual shipping...

[quote name='mission42']Wouldn't it be best to just start it at a higher price and charge actual shipping instead of trying to trick people into thinking they are getting a better deal? I hate it when people up the shipping cost to try to offset the final price of the auction.

If you won't take less than X amount of dollars for something then start it for that X price and go from there with actual shipping...[/QUOTE]

LOL it's not a trick, doing it this way just saves on eBay fees which actually gives the buyer a better deal in the end. What's the difference if an item starts at $.01 with $20 shipping or $9.99 with $10 shipping? The final price is virtually the same but the savings on fees allows that final price to be around $20 instead of $22 or $23.

[quote name='nebrazca78']LOL it's not a trick, doing it this way just saves on eBay fees which actually gives the buyer a better deal in the end. What's the difference if an item starts at $.01 with $20 shipping or $9.99 with $10 shipping? The final price is virtually the same but the savings on fees allows that final price to be around $20 instead of $22 or $23.[/QUOTE]

What you fail to realize is to YOU it looks like the same amounts, but to the buyer it looks like they got ripped off. Trust me, I do a lot of eBay buying and selling and nothing makes me more angry than to pay $20 shipping for something that arrives and has shipping paid of like $7. It looks like you are screwing the buyer over, plain and simple. You save some on fees, sure....but at the cost of ill-will with your customer.

Heck, if I sell something to someone on eBay and they even overpay $1 on paypal, I refund it. I looked back at your eBay feedback and even though it seems very very good, the neutral and negative feedbacks you got mostly seemed to be your overly priced shipping. I'd rather lose a bit on my auctions and keep my 100% (536) feedback....but thats just me.

[quote name='jousley']What you fail to realize is to YOU it looks like the same amounts, but to the buyer it looks like they got ripped off. Trust me, I do a lot of eBay buying and selling and nothing makes me more angry than to pay $20 shipping for something that arrives and has shipping paid of like $7. It looks like you are screwing the buyer over, plain and simple. You save some on fees, sure....but at the cost of ill-will with your customer.

Heck, if I sell something to someone on eBay and they even overpay $1 on paypal, I refund it. I looked back at your eBay feedback and even though it seems very very good, the neutral and negative feedbacks you got mostly seemed to be your overly priced shipping. I'd rather lose a bit on my auctions and keep my 100% (536) feedback....but thats just me.[/QUOTE]

I guess that depends on the buyer. When I buy items from eBay I look at the total cost, what percentage is from shipping and what percentage is from the winning bid makes no difference to me.

And about the feedback, I don't really worry about it anymore. Now that sellers can no longer leave negative feedback, suspect buyers take advantage of that and try to strongarm you. If you don't give in to whatever demands they make they will leave negative feedback. Pretty sweet that you've been able to keep yours at 100% but I don't require high feedback when I buy from eBay anymore. I used to expect 99.5% or higher feedback when I was buying from eBay. These days I don't even think twice unless a seller has feedback below 99%. Even then I usually still end up bidding unless their feedback comments denote a scam or something.

bread's done
Back