ENDING TODAY!! Free Disney blu-ray ($3.95 shipping) when you buy two at DMR

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Link: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/twoforblu

Basically redeem the magic code for two Disney movies or CD's and you can choose a free movie from one of these 3:
Dinosaur
Bridge to Terabithia
Tinkerbell

+ get 125 points. Not a big selection and you pay the shipping and handling, so not technically free but might be worthwhile for someone if you have codes laying around or were going to buy some Disney movies anyway. Plus it doesn't look like it requires redemption of any saved points. This runs until 5/31 as pointed out by ssjmichael.

Also purchases can be from anytime, so even if you have movies left from black friday or other sales that you haven't redeemed codes for yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doubledown']Anyone have a Disney code to spare or possibly trade? I have a Beauty and the Beast BluRay code that I cannot use again, I would trade for something else if someone is willing to do that.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Anyone looking to do a 1-to-1 trade for codes. My Beauty and the Beast for something else that I never owned. My Beauty and the Beast is the BLU-RAY version (non-3D)

D'oh. I accidentally entered the Muppets code into the regular page instead of the Pick A Free Blu-ray page. Looks like I'll have to buy another movie to get this to work. I really wish the site was smart enough to see that you validated eligible codes between the required dates.

[quote name='WingsDJY']D'oh. I accidentally entered the Muppets code into the regular page instead of the Pick A Free Blu-ray page. Looks like I'll have to buy another movie to get this to work. I really wish the site was smart enough to see that you validated eligible codes between the required dates.[/QUOTE]

Should work anyway, regardless of where you entered the codes. I entered the blu-rays that I bought a couple of weeks ago into the page for the John Carter tickets, as those were my priority, and I still got the free blu-ray offer as well.

If you've already entered two codes, go to your unlocked offers page and it should be there.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Enter the code twitterpated for 25 points today only[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing it out, the code is actually is good until 3/29

Got my Bug's Life and while its disappointing its in the DVD case, I'm still super happy with getting an almost free Blu Ray that I didn't already own.

[quote name='sabanoo']Sheesh...I ordered on 2/28 and I still haven't received mine.[/QUOTE] 3/1 and nothing still. I e-mailed customer service and they gave me a canned message to wait eight weeks.

Ordered my A Bugs Life blu-ray on 3/9, it shipped out 3/14 and I just got it on the 26th or 27th....so it takes awhile lol

Disappointed that it's in a dvd case, but it was basically free so I can't complain too much...thinking of making my husband an account to use some of my Disney rewards towards a 2nd blu-ray, but all of the others weren't really movies that interested me :/

Wow... I got BTT within a week. It came from Neenah and I'm in Milwaukee, but now that I type I'm guessing this long wait issue is primarily affecting people who got A Bug's Life... and why they don't offer it anymore for this promotion. If, however, people have been getting shipment confirmation e-mails I have no idea what's going on here.

I guess we'll see how long it takes to get my copy of Dinosaur through my secondary DMR account... not that there's going to be much of any difference.

I received my replacement BD+DVD wrap and case last week, for A Bug's Life, from WDSHE. For those who wish to print a replacement cover instead of ordering one, I' went ahead and scanned the wrap.

Enjoy! :)

I snoozed on this till now. I knew about it, just put it off. So much for a Bugs Life. I guess Dinosaur will have to do.

[quote name='mrosnwo']I snoozed on this till now. I knew about it, just put it off. So much for a Bugs Life. I guess Dinosaur will have to do.[/QUOTE]

I got Tinkerbell and Dinosaur...Don't judge me.

[quote name='slowdive21']I got Tinkerbell and Dinosaur...Don't judge me.[/QUOTE]
Got tinker bell for my daughter :) But who am I kidding, i know I will watch it too

Tinker Bell is a good film and I don't know why you would be more ashamed to watch it than any other Disney film.

Do any of you know if they're ever going to change the offered titles/ever have before? I dragged my heels when it came to ordering A Bug's Life and I'm not a fan of Dinosaur. Call me crazy if ya want, but I'm 23 years old and BTT or Tinkerbell just don't grab my attention. ;)

She should have covered it up. Kids at a Lego playland don't need to see Tinkerbell getting off on a light switch. Hell, I wouldn't want to see that anywhere.

Wonder how she'd feel if someone got a tat of her kid getting reamed by Mickey Mouse. It's an expression of art, sunshine, about how Disney permeates the culture and ends up raping kids of a true childhood with its marketing and advertising.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Do any of you know if they're ever going to change the offered titles/ever have before? I dragged my heels when it came to ordering A Bug's Life and I'm not a fan of Dinosaur. Call me crazy if ya want, but I'm 23 years old and BTT or Tinkerbell just don't grab my attention. ;)[/QUOTE]

Its over May 31, so I would doubt it; unless another title sells out.

Ugh....I just need to buy 1 more Disney movie. It's a bit annoying that they don't take the code for the same movie twice. I have Beauty and the Beast on BLURAY in both the DVD and Blu-ray packaging. I put the DVD one in, but they won't let me put the BD one in. I suppose I could swap with someone.....since the codes are unique, you would think it would work. Why does Disney care if I bought 10 copies of the same movie.....

[quote name='doubledown']Ugh....I just need to buy 1 more Disney movie. It's a bit annoying that they don't take the code for the same movie twice. I have Beauty and the Beast on BLURAY in both the DVD and Blu-ray packaging. I put the DVD one in, but they won't let me put the BD one in. I suppose I could swap with someone.....since the codes are unique, you would think it would work. Why does Disney care if I bought 10 copies of the same movie.....[/QUOTE]

Miracle and Invincible are really cheap at best buy right now if you're interested in one of those movies.

It still shows up on the site, but regardless the 125 points comes from entering the magic code of the movie you receive. It's the standard points given for a blu-ray.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Miracle and Invincible are really cheap at best buy right now if you're interested in one of those movies.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Invincible comes with points.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I don't think Invincible comes with points.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. Sorry! Well I bought Miracle last week and that came with points.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Weird my version doesn't have points.[/QUOTE]

If you get one without a code that is eligible on the site (a lot of the older movies don't have them) you can still get your points by submitting a photo of the movie and your receipt. There is a form on the site to do this.

[quote name='igotnodough']ordered Mar-11-2012 and its still "pending"[/QUOTE]
I still haven't received this order. Does anyone know how to contact customer service?

I have a question.

I have the "The Mighty Ducks/D2: The Mighty Ducks DVD 2-pack DVD" but inside it only has the scene selections and a blu ray informational packet (even though it is a DVD). No magic code.

How do I register the magic code? It even has the "Disney Movie Rewards" participating stamp on the cover art.

Thanks

Edit: I also have a bunch of old movies that are eligible but also do not have codes. Is there a way to get credit for these?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soccerstud652']I have a question.

I have the "The Mighty Ducks/D2: The Mighty Ducks DVD 2-pack DVD" but inside it only has the scene selections and a blu ray informational packet (even though it is a DVD). No magic code.

How do I register the magic code? It even has the "Disney Movie Rewards" participating stamp on the cover art.
[/QUOTE]

Owning those two movies IS your magic reward. :)

Thanks for the reminder. No need for Tinkerbell and I didn't see great reviews for Dinosaur, so I settled on Bridge to Terabithia.

bread's done
Back