Ends TODAY!- CAG Bonus! Awesome PS1 Fighter Bundle w/official Arcade Stick & 18 games

dsheinem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110603001312

I will throw in an extra goodie or two for anyone from the forums who wins
icon_biggrin.gif

description:
You are bidding on a Sony PlayStation 1, an official Arcade Stick, a memory card, and the following games:

Unless noted, games come complete with disc, case, art, and manual. All games are tested and working.

King of Fighters '95
King of Fighters '99
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Star Gladiator Episode 1: Final Crusade (disc)
Battle Arena Toshinden 2 (disc)
Um Jammer Lammy
MTV Music Generator
Air Combat
Driver
Gran Turismo
Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed High Stakes
Disruptor (disc and manual)
WWF Smackdown 2
Project Overkill (disc)
Rogue Trip (disc)
Miracle Space Race (disc)

This is an amazing collection of PS1 games - much better than the standard lots you'll find which are full of sports titles or filler games. If you are interested in trying out some the best fighting games with a great arcade stick, this is the bundle for you!

picture:

8fe89950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
might have sold if the price wasnt ridiculous.

never understood why people start things like that lot at anything but $1.

did u really expect to get $50(let alone BIN @ $90!!!!!)?

geez man.

this isnt the joke thread.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']might have sold if the price wasnt ridiculous.

never understood why people start things like that lot at anything but $1.

did u really expect to get $50(let alone BIN @ $90!!!!!)?

geez man.

this isnt the joke thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the constructive feedback, douche.

I thought it was a more than reasonable price. 18 games, a console, and an arcade stick for less than $3 each?! Good deal.

I figured the price thus: the system for $15, the KOF games for about $15 total, the Arcade stick for $10, and the rest of the 16 games for about $2-3 each. Add that up and you get roughly $75. I started the auction at $50, and put a BIN at $90. Not unreasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen, n00b, I don't need you to tell me what CAG is all about. My guess is that no one bid on it because they didn't want everything in the bundle (even if they had interest in some of it), not because it was priced unfairly.

I am not sure why you feel the need to come crap on my thread anyway. Did I do something to piss you off? If you didn't like the price, move along. No need to come rant about how the auction didn't sell because blah blah blah....

[quote name='StripesOrBars']and no one bought it because?

CAG man.

think about it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dsheinem']Listen, n00b, I don't need you to tell me what CAG is all about. My guess is that no one bid on it because they didn't want everything in the bundle (even if they had interest in some of it), not because it was priced unfairly.

I am not sure why you feel the need to come crap on my thread anyway. Did I do something to piss you off? If you didn't like the price, move along. No need to come rant about how the auction didn't sell because blah blah blah....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it man. Despite being new to this forum Stripesorbars has already made a habit of flaming established members/trolling the forum. He called me an "asshole" in another thread yet he's saying you're name-calling. Basically he's an excellent example of why new members get such a bad rap.

bread's done
Back