ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

PS4:

The Order 1886: Collector's Edition (Comes with Outer Box, Unused DLC, Stickers, Game and Steelbook, and Unopened Galahad Statue) (Shipping will be exact for this) $36

3DS:

Pokemon Y $11

The Order 1886: Collector's Edition (Comes with Outer Box, Unused DLC, Stickers, Game and Steelbook, and Unopened Galahad Statue) (Shipping will be exact for this) $50-CheapSpeed

Nendoroid Wind Waker Link Figurine (New/Sealed) $37-CheapSpeed

Thanks everyone for the payments! I was able to ship out 2 CAGs stuff on Friday and will ship the remainder out tomorrow and get the Tracking #s to everyone.

All packages have been shipped and everyone should have their tracking number PMed to them. Please leave feedback when you receive and I will do the same!

Thanks!

Mike

Bloodborne $20
Final Fantasy Type 0 (FFXV Code used) $10
Dragon Age: Inquisition $10

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (cartridge ONLY) ($2 shipping) $3

Hot Toys Little Groot Quarter Scale figure (new/sealed)http://www.sideshowt...ot-toys-902300/ $2

Pop Funko Dancing Groot Hot Topic Exclusive (pot is blue and says I Am Groot on it) (new in box) $2

Pop Funko Dancing Groot Entertainment Earth Exclusive (pot is red and has the Ravagers symbol on it) (NIB) $2

Swag:
Past LootCrate grab bag(box?) (picture of all items coming) $1

bread's done
Back