ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Jabba the Hutt Mug (new/unopened) - $1

Buddy Christ Figurine - $3

Castiel Pop Funko -$1

Castiel Plushie with removable wings -$1

Hulk Beanie (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) -$1

Thor: The Dark World $1

Also, sorry to drag this out a little longer, but I have changed the end date to Saturday instead of Friday. I am going out of town on Wednesday and was originally going to be back early Friday but we had to change our flight to later in the day. 

Sorry again everyone!  

Pokemon Kanto Region Badges Pin Set  $6 - Slicrick

Claptrap Bottle Opener (new/unopened)(LootGaming Exclusive) $2 - Slicrick

Big Daddy Patch $1 - Slicrick

PsychoNauts Goggles (New) (LootGaming Exclusive)$3 - Slicrick

Set of 15-20 Pins/Patches from LootGaming/Marvel Collector Corps (each box comes with a pin/patch, this is a collection of random ones)$10 - Slicrick

Mass Effect Shot Glasses (Set of 2) - $2

Kratos Bronze Edition Statue (New/Unopened) (Actual Shipping) - $1 (depending on cost of shipping)

Thor Ragnarok Magnets - $1

Shadow of War Mini-Weapon/Bottle Opener - $1

Thor Ragnarok Playing Cards - $1

Hulk Beanie (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) - $2

Uncharted 4 Journal (LootGaming Exclusive) - $2

Assassin's Creed Flask - $2

Claptrap Bottle Opener (new/unopened)(LootGaming Exclusive) - $1

Thor: Ragnarok Fidget Spinner (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) - $1

Mass Effect Shot Glasses (Set of 2) - $2

Kratos Bronze Edition Statue (New/Unopened) (Actual Shipping) - $1 (depending on cost of shipping)

Thor Ragnarok Magnets - $1

Shadow of War Mini-Weapon/Bottle Opener - $1

Thor Ragnarok Playing Cards - $1

Hulk Beanie (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) - $2

Uncharted 4 Journal (LootGaming Exclusive) - $2

Assassin's Creed Flask - $2

Claptrap Bottle Opener (new/unopened)(LootGaming Exclusive) - $1

Thor: Ragnarok Fidget Spinner (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) - $1
Just a heads up, Slicrick had already bid $2 on the Claptrap Bottle Opener

Updated! Thanks for the bids!

Mass Effect N7 Backpack (New/Unopened) (Mass Effect N7 Crate Exclusive, will ship in N7 Box) $5

Iron Man (Tales of Suspense #39) Pop Funko (New/Unopened) (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) $3

Vision (Avengers #57) (New/Unopened) (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)$3

Hulk Beanie (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) $3

Commander Shepard Pop Funko $2

Castiel Pop Funko $2

Sackboy Pop Funko $1

Overwatch Primal Rage Shirt (LootGaming Exclusive) $2
Destiny Ensign Shirt (Lootgaming Exclusive)
The Incredible Hulk Pop Funko Shirt (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) $1

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shirt $2
The Legend of Zelda Stained Glass Shirt $2
Breaking Bad "I am the Danger" shirt $1
Dr. Strange Pop Funko shirt (Marvel Collector Corps exclusive) $1
Deadpool Unicorn shirt $1
Avengers Age of Ultron Shirt (Marvel Collector Corps exclusive) $1
Star Wars Boba Fett Shirt $1

I found CAG again!

South Park: The Stick of Truth (Digital Code, Full Game)$6

Mass Effect N7 Backpack (New/Unopened) (Mass Effect N7 Crate Exclusive, will ship in N7 Box)-$6

Iron Man (Tales of Suspense #39) Pop Funko (New/Unopened) (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) $4
Vision (Avengers #57) (New/Unopened) (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive)$4
Kratos Bronze Edition Statue (New/Unopened) (Actual Shipping)$2
Hulk Beanie (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) $4
Assassin's Creed Flask $3
Claptrap Bottle Opener (new/unopened)(LootGaming Exclusive) $3
Set of 3 Marvel Collector Corps Comic Books (Inhumans vs Xmen, Doctor Strange, and Champions) $1
8-Bit Mario Banana Ornament $1
Kill Bill Vol. 1 $1
Kill Bill Vol. 2 $1

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Collector's Edition Steelbook and Game) - $21
Mass Effect N7 Backpack (New/Unopened) (Mass Effect N7 Crate Exclusive, will ship in N7 Box) - $7
Uncharted 4 Journal - $3

It's past 10-11EST. 

Finished. :)

Edit: I'm not monitoring this and considering my 3 items won, lol. So.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's past 10-11EST.

Finished. :)

Edit: I'm not monitoring this and considering my 3 items won, lol. So.
Ends tonight....I changed the end date on Tuesday due to obligations last night. It's been in the title since that day. Sorry.

Ends tonight....I changed the end date on Tuesday due to obligations last night. It's been in the title since that day. Sorry.
Where did you say it was tonight? I only see where it says Saturday. And then 10-11.

It's your lowball, so it's whatever, but now weary of my bids as I didn't/don't see a time.

Where did you say it was tonight? I only see where it says Saturday. And then 10-11.

It's your lowball, so it's whatever, but now weary of my bids as I didn't/don't see a time.
On the OP it says "Ends Saturday December 16th between 10-11". The original ending date was Friday, but I changed it on Tuesday as I was out of town.

You posted that the Lowball was finished last night, I was just letting you know that it ends tonight.

Problem figured out....I never specified AM or PM. Totally my bad.

The Lowball ends between 10-11 PM......having a lowball end that early in the morning is foolish haha. Sorry, all of my others have always ended at the same time, just forgot to specify. 

Problem figured out....I never specified AM or PM. Totally my bad.

The Lowball ends between 10-11 PM......having a lowball end that early in the morning is foolish haha. Sorry, all of my others have always ended at the same time, just forgot to specify.
Lol there have been lowballs that have ended early in the day, as a Saturday night bid war can outweigh ending Sunday morning. I've participated in them, and they went for high dollar items. Timezones make timing..relative. Lol.

But regardless, I get it now. We'll see what happens. Just an FYI for the future. :) I've been in your lowballs before so I know you're good.

We can commence!

Lol there have been lowballs that have ended early in the day, as a Saturday night bid war can outweigh ending Sunday morning. I've participated in them, and they went for high dollar items. Timezones make timing..relative. Lol.

But regardless, I get it now. We'll see what happens. Just an FYI for the future. :) I've been in your lowballs before so I know you're good.

We can commence!
Thanks for being understanding! Totally my bad. All my other ones in the past have ended between 10-11 PM and I just spaced out when putting the time in.

Wow, I thought CheapSpeed was kidding. Was he serious? I've been here for years and I've never seen a lowball end except late at night. They never end in the morning.

Wow, I thought CheapSpeed was kidding. Was he serious? I've been here for years and I've never seen a lowball end except late at night. They never end in the morning.
No. I wasn't. I know what I've participated in. Also been here for years. And we've already hashed it. Misunderstanding and communication.

So, like, it's cool.

I’ll try and keep up with all the bids, but if everyone could check the previous bids that would be awesome to just avoid overlapping

Yeah hahaha not exactly the powerful ending I was expecting. Lowball forum is unfortunately on its way out....this kinda sucked :/

Yeah, that was surprisingly quiet. Wonder if people forget when lowballs end on weekends since people are out and about. I know I always do. I guess I just got lucky that my bid stuck. 

My issue was that it's getting close to the holidays and it's been busy. I definitely wanted to bid more, but I was simply too tired to get on here and get into a war late at night. Also, the $4 shipping per item meant I would have wanted to be here to make sure I didn't win just one thing.

Sorry this one didn't turn out to well. I will be doing my first one after the holiday's. 

I'm probably going to be doing my first as well, after years of being involved in them.

I guess that's the gamble with lowballs. Win some, lose some man. :/ 

Yeah hahaha not exactly the powerful ending I was expecting. Lowball forum is unfortunately on its way out....this kinda sucked :/
Yeah, too bad it wasn't a big success at the end. I was eyeballing some things, but no international shipping counted me out. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back