ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $17
Majora's mask $3
Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition Extras (COMES WITH: Outer box, inner box, set of pins, set of vinyl decals, patch, and Delsin's Beanie.)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC $2

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Soundtrack - $2

note: I live in Puerto Rico, if anything. Shipping shouldn't be any different from my experiences with other CAGs.

Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition Extras (COMES WITH: Outer box, inner box, set of pins, set of vinyl decals, patch, and Delsin's Beanie.)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC $6

Pfft it's also my fault for not reading other posts. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention lol. TEN DOLLARS.

PLEASE. GOSH.

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC syndragore $10

Really hoping to get this  :)

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC syndragore $10

Really hoping to get this :)
I'm out. Enjoy

Updated, and once again, thanks for all the early bids. I'll see if there's a couple more blu rays I can add. That section is looking barren compared to my last few LBs

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC

$15

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC syndragore $16

Thanks again for the bids guys. I made this a week and a half expecting people would bid later than sooner. No complaints here :)

42 minutes until items can be extended into rolling time!

bread's done
Back