ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Killer Is Dead LE Contents (no game): Comes with outer box, slipcover, art book, soundtrack, and Online pass/DLC code- 5
Infamous Second Son Gamestop Pre Order Vests- 2

(PS3) Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Dracula Armor DLC- 1

Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition Extras (COMES WITH: Outer box, inner box, set of pins, set of vinyl decals, patch, and Delsin's Beanie.)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC thefurrypanda $18

Pacific Rim (2 disc edition)- thefurrypanda $6

lets push them into overtime

Infamous extras,
majora soundtrack,
infamous DLC vest,
castlevania Dracula armor,
pacific rim,
killer is dead LE

all extended. Ending sometime in the next 15

Thanks for the bids guys, I'm on my phone right now so updated the front page is kinda tough with the rapid bids. If everyone could please try and check older posts before bidding id appreciate it

Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition Extras (COMES WITH: Outer box, inner box, set of pins, set of vinyl decals, patch, and Delsin's Beanie.)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC thefurrypanda $20

12:12! That's all she wrote! Thank you so much every one. I'll try to get invoices out tomorrow morning! Gotta get to sleep.

DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC thefurrypanda $22

yup and the item sniped from me i think was bid on at 11:52.  So it was a true snipe because I had next to zero time to place another bid before you cut it off.  

but it happens... no biggie... just not a fan of people who literally sit and lurk until the last few minutes before taking part in the lowball.  I was too busy updating mine to get another bid in on Metallica DVD before you cut it off

Ah! I didn't even think about people sniping THAT time. Man. Live and learn (AGAIN). One of these days im going to figure out a solid way to do rolling time haha

Again, thanks for the bids guys, I am on break at work but should def be able to get invoices out by the end of tonight! 

All invoices sent. Gotta work tonight so wont be back on till about 9 EST. Will do my best to get packages shipped out tomorrow if anyone pays tonight. 

Thanks again! 

Still waiting on one CAG to pay, everyone else has paid and had their packages shipped and the delivery confirmation numbers pmed. Thanks!

Crashed my car and need some money! Expect a few more items to be added before the start! (Contemplating putting my Ganondorf figure from WWHD collectors edition but man, I don't wanna part with that.)

The Last Of Us: Remastered $5
Super Smash Bros 3DS $5
Bravely Default $5
LittleBigPlanet 2 Collectors Edition (comes with: game, unused DLC, bookends) (does NOT come with: sackboy plush) $2

bread's done
Back