ENDS TONIGHT! The Fractured But Whole/Bayonetta 1/2 combo pack/TONS of collectables and figurines/Clothing/Blurays and more!

Baymax 6-inch Pop (loose, mint) - $7

Exploding Kittens (new/sealed) $18

Link to the past paperback $9

Batman: Arkham Knight $23

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry!! I was out and my phone died. LOWBALL OVER!!

My apologies for not being on top of the front page and keeping people posted. I'll have invoices out tonight

I've updated the page to 11 PM.. I did plan on ending it between 10-11 as the OP stated, but as I said in my last post, my phone died when I was out and I wasn't able to post. 

I posted and then he said it ended. Timeframes have never mattered; it's always been when the OP comes in and says lowball over. So I should get all 4 items.

So you're saying I didn't win them? I purposely didn't bid because you never posted, so I didn't see why it mattered to wait.

I'm sorry for all the confusion, I'm normally right on top of my lowballs. 

I just updated the post till 11 so if changes needed to be made, it would be easy to update. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From dv8mad's post 

"Information for sellers:
Please plan your auction ahead. Your end time is a verbal contract with your bidders and is not flexible. Please ensure that you will be ready and able to end your auction within the window specified in your lowball rules."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "window" was 10-11 pm and I unfortunately (as I will be losing money), think I have to honor that and not count bids past 11. I could message a moderator and get their opinion if need be? (and Cheap, you would have still won everything except Baymax, the OP is updated through 11.)

I just posted seeking a moderator's help. I will keep everyone updated. I would like to truly apologize again for all this, I have never had any issues like this occur before. 

That's fine. I'll accept that. Wasn't trying to be hard on you about it, just the way he typed it (and I apologize if you weren't coming at me that way) seemed like I was being crazy about it or a jerk.

But you are fine, it's all fine, and I appreciate the invoice you sent. I'll miss the Baymax, but it isn't the end of the world. :p

I've won lowballs from you before. I know you're good about it and good people. :)

That's fine. I'll accept that. Wasn't trying to be hard on you about it, just the way he typed it (and I apologize if you weren't coming at me that way) seemed like I was being crazy about it or a jerk.

But you are fine, it's all fine, and I appreciate the invoice you sent. I'll miss the Baymax, but it isn't the end of the world. :p

I've won lowballs from you before. I know you're good about it and good people. :)
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Thanks for being so understanding! I felt bad because either way, someone was going to lose out on an item. In the future I'll do everything I can to avoid another situation like this. Thanks again for being cool about it!

Mike

Still waiting on feedback from almost everyone, all tracking #'s say the packages have arrived

Adding some items for my next lowball. Going to have some blu rays and probably a couple games too!

Pop Funkos:

Female Thor (Marvel Collector Corps Secret Wars Exclusive) (new in box) $10

Spiderman (Marvel Collector Corps Secret Wars Exclusive) (new in box) $10

Ant-Man Unmasked/ tiny Ant-Man bobblehead (Marvel Collector Corps Exclusive) (new in box) $10

bread's done
Back