Energizer PS3 Move controller charger $4.99 @ Bestbuy

None near me, but I found that many many stores have a similar one on clearance for $5, also a 4 unit version for $12 or 13. The only way to know is if you go to your specific store via the store locator, look at the clearance section and then video games. My local store did not have one, but one about 30 min away did and a friend was able to pick it up for me.

Here is one near me so you can get an idea of what it is.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I dont have move yet, but can you not charge it with the usb to your PS3? If not that blows.[/QUOTE]

You can charge it with the USB cable that comes with your PS3. I'm super cheap though, lol. I have a USB port that's located on my router so I charge my controllers through that when they need a charge. I did buy that $9.99 bundle earlier so I could charge both of my DS3's if that USB port was being used for something else.

The PS3 controller/Move chargers are basically glorified USB hubs to be honest. But they keep everything nice and neat as well as make my entertainment center look "cooler".

I used to just use electrical tape and tape down some USB cables and made my own charging area. But after I found a used Energizer DS3 controller dock used for $5 at GS which also charges my wireless 7.1 headset thanks to it's side USB port. I see the value in them to an extent. I don't think these are worth more than $5-10, so $5 is fine for me.

There is a Nyko one at Best Buy for $5 too. The problem is you can't charge any controllers when the PS3 is off which is a HUGE oversight so charging is definitely a problem for the PS3.

bread's done
Back