Energizer Rock band Promo

mikebz28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://energizer.rockband.com/

Buy a Pack of specially marked Energizer Advanced Lithium batteries and redeem the code online for a free Rock Band song.

How do I redeem my code?

Xbox 360

1. Log into Xbox LIVE with your gamer profile
  2. Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace through the Xbox 360™ Dashboard
  3. Click Redeem Code
  4. Enter the Xbox LIVE Marketplace token that you received in via email�when prompted
PlayStation 3

1. Open your Master Account on the PLAYSTATION®Network.
  2. From the PLAYSTATION®Network icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar), select 'Account Management'.
  3. Enter 'Transaction Management'.
  4. Select Redeem PLAYSTATION®Network Card or Promotional Code.
  5. Enter voucher code. *Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
  6. Click continue. Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.
My registration key doesn't work - I keep getting the following message: "The redemption code you entered was invalid or has already been entered."

Please note that this offer is only good for one free downloadable track per purchase of Energizer® Advanced Lithium AA batteries. If you have already registered your redemption code it will not work a second time.

If you are sure your code is unused and you are getting this error message, please try the following steps:

• Double-check that your code has not already been registered by a friend or family member.
  • Make sure that you are entering the code correctly. While we have taken steps to ensure that the code is printed clearly, keep in mind that some characters look similar (for instance, "Z" and "2"). If you continue to have problems, try copying the code by hand to a separate piece of paper while in a bright, well-lit area.
    If you continue to have problems, please contact us at [email protected] for further assistance.
I never got a confirmation email.

There are a number of reasons you might not have received a confirmation email:

• Your email might have been flagged as junk mail - please check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter.
  • You may be logged into a different email account - please double-check that you're looking at the inbox of the email address that you used to register.
If you're still having trouble after the above steps, please go back to the game registration page at www.rockband.com/energizer and re-enter your registration key and email address. As long as the link in the previous registration email hasn't been activated, your key will be re-accepted and a new confirmation email will be sent. You may also try this with a different email address if you have multiple email accounts.
If you continue to have problems, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
I registered but lost the email account I registered with - can I change my email?

Not a problem. Please contact [email protected] for assistance.
What tracks are available?

A list of available tracks can be found here: www.rockband.com/dlc.

[quote name='CYRiX']Are these batteries cheaper than the value of ms points we get?[/QUOTE]

I sort of doubt it. If they're 160 point codes, they're worth like $2. I imagine most places they'll cost $4+ depending on what size of packets they put on.

Whoa. This is an oldie. Strange as I can't recall seeing it on CAG. Good luck finding those "specially marked" lithium batteries. I've been checking since November. Actually, now that I think about it, according to the rock band forums, this promotion is supposed to be over.

Scored a ton of these as circuit city was closing with 65% off batteries. They are more than any other batteries I know of, but the fact that they give you $2 worth of microsoft points makes up for it. It just credits your account 160 points, so you could use it for whatever you want really.

just redeemed another coupon JUST now. yea even tho they say they expired 6/1/09 they still work and valid. just used and added to my PSN acct. =]. if anything check RadioShacks. i usually just sell the batteries and take the coupons from the old people. lol

bread's done
Back