Enslaved $10.28 360/ps3 @ Amazon

Great fun. I know it's a tough pill to swallow but I recommend you get the Piggsy DLC. It's a great extra campaign that really shakes up the Enslaved gameplay.

[quote name='redmangoose']Is this the lowest the game has ever been? I think I remember it going on sale for BF week, forgot how much..[/QUOTE]
It was 9.99 during a lightning deal.

Don't know whether to buy the 7.71 Like New one or a brand new copy.
Want to support the developers but this game will probably never get a sequel..

[quote name='redmangoose']Don't know whether to buy the 7.71 Like New one or a brand new copy.
Want to support the developers but this game will probably never get a sequel..[/QUOTE]

$7.99 + $3.99 shipping for the one I saw... You buy games new or used based on if there will be a sequel?

[quote name='Lucky13']$7.99 + $3.99 shipping for the one I saw... You buy games new or used based on if there will be a sequel?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's too crazy of a thought - you like the product, buy new, support the developers.

I have a personal boycott on used games in general - the person making the game deserves the coin and benefits.

On topic - great game, and at an excellent price. If you're on the fence - jump!

[quote name='blitztwn36']I don't think that's too crazy of a thought - you like the product, buy new, support the developers.

I have a personal boycott on used games in general - the person making the game deserves the coin and benefits.[/QUOTE]

What redmangoose said implies he will only buy it new if there is a sequel in the works. I've never heard anyone say anything like that before so that's why I questioned him.

I wouldn't play through this abortion again for a salary. Its basically devoid of gameplay.

So Assassins Creed fans would probably like it.

bread's done
Back