Enter to win 50,000 MS Points! (Battlestar Galactica Sweepstakes)

shinryuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://promos.vugames.com/bsg_50k/

header_50k.gif
Your entries roll over from month to month, so you only need to enter once to be eligible for all drawings. No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (incl. DC) 13 and older. Game ends Nov. 1, 2008. For full rules click here.

Privacy Policy
Seems to be year long, heh, and you won't need to sign-up again a month from now. Rules actually say 52,000 MS points. Let's hope a CAG wins! :D

Courtesy of Xbox360Fanboy.com

Entered, damn 50k in ms points... wouldn't that be sweet. Nah, only if they finally released some good games. Blah…

[quote name='shinryuu']Of course not. :lol:[/quote]

Yea, at this rate that might be enough to cover a year's worth of Rock Band DLC :lol:

There's not even enough stuff on the whole marketplace right now to use up 50,000 points...unless you like to rent the movies alot....but still..

Anyways, thanks.

Wow I had 14k points and that's lasted me almost a year. 50k would easily last for the rest of the 360's lifespan!!

[quote name='DarkD-']Found it, adblock was blocking most of the page so I couldnt see anything >_> thanks OP.[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Just entered using IE Tab in Firefox! ;)

I signed up. Hopefully I win since I'm a Battlestar Galactica fan and I actually bought the Battlestar Galactica XBLA game. This could make up for the points I wasted on it.

bread's done
Back