Enter to win a copy of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing • Facebook

[quote name='Lord Humongous']No need to actually do the app, the contest form appears before you complete it.[/QUOTE]
(3) How to Enter – You will receive one (1) entry when you prepare a Photo-Tag All-Stars Creation (your “Creation”). Visit http://apps.facebook.com/allstarsracing. Click the button to “allow photo uploads from Photo Tag All-Stars” and then follow the instructions to install the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Photo-Tag All-Stars application. Use the Photo-Tag All-Stars application to prepare your Creation. Prior to your saving and sharing your Creation with your friends, you must complete a registration form with your first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, street address, city, state/province and country. Submit your registration and then save your creation to complete your entry. There is no limit to the number of times you enter; however each entry will require a preparation of a new/different Photo-Tag All-Stars Creation.
Rules seem to suggest that your entries might not be considered complete without any pix.

trying to enter, man this photo editor app is horribly written or something, it's taking friggin' forever!

Wow, I actually won. . .

My name is Margot and I am the administrator for the Photo-Tag All-Stars Sweepstakes sponsored by Sega of America, Inc. I am emailing to let you know that your entry in our Facebook sweepstakes has won a prize!

You have won the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Game for Xbox 360. Congrats! Please confirm your mailing address below by replying to this email ASAP. I have your mailing address listed as:

Congrats again! I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Margot
Thanks OP, I never really win anything. It's too bad I didn't get the 360 prize as mine is dead atm, but hey at least I got something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Margot and I am the administrator for the Photo-Tag All-Stars Sweepstakes sponsored by Sega of America, Inc. I am emailing to let you know that your entry in our Facebook sweepstakes has won a prize!

You have won 2 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Toy Cars (1 Sonic, 1 Knuckles). Congrats! Please confirm your mailing address below by replying to this email ASAP. I have your mailing address listed as:

I won something too. Not the game, but a couple toy cars. Hopefully they're cool lol.

Does anybody have a link to the "official rules" or a prize list, so I can try and figure out what these are?

[quote name='dogmae']I won something too. Not the game, but a couple toy cars. Hopefully they're cool lol.

Does anybody have a link to the "official rules" or a prize list, so I can try and figure out what these are?[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I've been trying to find it myself. The only info I found regarding which prizes can be won are in their facebook sweepstakes page which isn't much.

All-Stars Racing Photo-Tag All-Stars sweepstakes ends on March 20th so be sure to tag your friends and enter for a chance to win an Xbox360, limited edition Ryo figurines, and more!

Bleh, I just spent like 20 minutes trying to enter in this until I went to the 2nd page and saw it ended 10 days ago. Glad I look at the original date /sarcasm.

thanks OP! looks like I won a copy of the game!

You have won the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Game for Xbox 360. Congrats! Please confirm your mailing address below by replying to this email ASAP. I have your mailing address listed as:

[quote name='jozanovic']Thanks for the heads up. Entered.[/QUOTE]

It ended on March 20th. Didn't you read the posts above on this page?

[quote name='nypickle']It ended on March 20th. Didn't you read the posts above on this page?[/QUOTE]

Pssh who would read the main page... LOL :applause:

I won a Wii Wheel.
Don't have a Wii but I was thinking I could sell it but looking around I found that it is worthless. Maybe my brother could use it.

"You have won an Xbox 360 Arcade. Congrats! Please confirm your mailing address below by replying to this email ASAP."

THANKS OP!

bread's done
Back