Enterprise S2 DVD

ukhoops

CAGiversary!
Has anyone seen a better deal on Enterprise S2 than 99.99? I want to pick this up but, as always, would rather not spend $100 if I don't have too. Thanks for any help.

It is $96, shipped free from DDD, not much of a savings, but you get to avoid sales tax. I'm pretty sure I saw it at Costco for $87.99, or $89.99 (after tax, it'd be about the same as DDD), or something like that. If you can wait, your best bet is to hold out for the next DDD 20% off sale (most likely in November).

[quote name='marcopolo']Newegg.com has it for $89.69 w/ free shipping. You could price match with DDD and avoid sales tax.

Enterprise[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I wouldn't have thought of the pricematch to avoid taxes.

$90? god damn that is expensive

There isn't a single "a-list" star on the show either..what's up with that? I guess the budget was so out of control that they're trying to recoup the investment on DVD. Insane..

[quote name='gsr']$90? god damn that is expensive

There isn't a single "a-list" star on the show either..what's up with that? I guess the budget was so out of control that they're trying to recoup the investment on DVD. Insane..[/QUOTE]

All Star Trek sets are expensive. Trekkies are known for their fanatacism, and willingness to buy all things Trek (not that there is anything wrong with that). I don't really understand your comment about no "a-list" stars. Do you mean in the cast, or as guest stars? What ST show has ever had an "a-list" star in the cast (one who was already "a-list" before signing on, that is)?

Isn't Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap) in Enterprise? Star Trek's never been my thing. He may not be A-List I guess, but he's a pretty well known actor at least.

[quote name='guessed'] What ST show has ever had an "a-list" star in the cast (one who was already "a-list" before signing on, that is)?[/QUOTE]

i was going to say the same thing. There hasnt been one A-list star in any of the five series. Arguably, Scott Bakula is the most well known actor to ever have a role on Star Trek, as far as being known at the time he was hired. Although, Will Wheaton may give him a run for his money. Quantum Leap vs. Stand By Me -- quite a dual. ;)

bread's done
Back