Entourage ep 4

nevposey

CAGiversary!
I told someone I would start this thread on Mondays, but I did not catch the last episode of Entourage until today on Tivo. Anyone watch? By far the best yet of the season. Ari was all over the place and had one of the funniest string of scenes I have ever scene. Piven definitely deserves and emmy for his role.

Firing the mail room guy was great as was ripping on Sundance.

It will be interesting to see where they go with this.

I had to think for a few minutes who they were talking about when they said "Leo", but damn, if that wasn't a big cliffhanger.

[quote name='CTLesq']Firing the mail room guy was great as was ripping on Sundance.

It will be interesting to see where they go with this.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. I was laughing my a$$ off. As far as the James Cameron/Leo thing what do you think will happen? It would be pretty cool if one of those guys made a cameo and Vince, E, or Ari told them off. By the way, looks like E's girl from last season is coming back. I am pretty psyched.

[quote name='ryanbph']I would love if this show was an hour long[/QUOTE]

yeah I really wish it was an hour, 30 min is just not enough

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']yeah I really wish it was an hour, 30 min is just not enough[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but what makes it worse is the shows aren't even 30 minutes, they are between 20 to 23 minutes per once you consider lead in-time and all that they do at the end.

Someone is already thinking syndication.

[quote name='Murcielago77']Such a good show indeed, man, if only they made this show an hour long. Then it would be REALLY good[/QUOTE]

The more the merrier, I can't get enough of those guys on Sundays. I saw that Bob Saget is going to be on the next episode. That is going to be hilarious. Those guys are going to have a field day with Danny Tanner.

bread's done
Back