Entourage Season 6 Blu-Ray 24.99 @ Amazon

Every retail store has it around this price.. I wonder why it's so cheap. Seems like every recent HBO Blu-ray release is dropping in price quickly.

Anyways, Amazon seems to be the best option since there isn't any tax (atleast for me).

They have all the seasons @ 24.99 on Amazon I think. And, Fry's has this this week for $26.. Amazon, again, the better price.

im tempted. but i already have 1-5 on dvd and the OCD in me wants them all to match. id rather not rebuy the first 5 in bd either...

anyone know if they are planning on doing them all on BD? i know the show has another season or two left, so maybe a box set?

[quote name='postulio']im tempted. but i already have 1-5 on dvd and the OCD in me wants them all to match. id rather not rebuy the first 5 in bd either...

anyone know if they are planning on doing them all on BD? i know the show has another season or two left, so maybe a box set?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing but the logical voice in me said there's no reason why I should pay more for a regular dvd than a blu ray. Plus, they already switched the packaging on the sets once on us.

Ordered this awhile ago on Amazon, I called them because they did not email me the rental code for the promo and they told me to wait for 24 hours and gave me a $5.00 VOD credit to watch whatever I wanted. I love Amazon customer Service!!

Just noticed that BB.com has PM'd this for the BD and has the DVD listed for only $18.99!! I wasn't even going to go out for this b/c I just finished watching them all on HD On Demand, but PMing for the DVD and keeping all my seasons the same format sounds awesome.

Entourage always gets $10 love during Black Friday sales at Best Buy, but you'll notice they're never the current years release..so while this will be $10 one day, it won't be until BF 2011, if they do it again, it'll be only 1-5, like last year was 1-4.

also, I don't see too many TV series getting a BD box set (anyone care to call me out? I'd love to know!) sure things like T:TSCC can be considered to have the series on BD, but that's not all together..I really doubt Entourage would be a candidate, and sadly, this may be the last season. I hope not!! All the hype has just gone downhill, and lets face it, S6 was the most mediocre of the bunch..

[quote name='token2k6']
Entourage always gets $10 love during Black Friday sales at Best Buy, but you'll notice they're never the current years release..so while this will be $10 one day, it won't be until BF 2011, if they do it again, it'll be only 1-5, like last year was 1-4.[/QUOTE]

Actually this past BF I grabbed the entire series, including 5, all for 9.99 at Best Buy. I was always interested in it, but never watched it, so I grabbed the whole 6 sets(5 seasons) for $60. I'm tempted to grab 6 on Blu now, since I'm figuring the Blu won't get the same deal as the DVDs will(well, maybe close, like $15 I would guess). Then again, I've recently watched it again on demand as well to get ready for 7, so I think I can hold off. Decisions, decisions.....

And I know what you guys mean about the continuity thing with the seasons on DVD, then switching to Blu in the middle, but the tech buff in me is not allowing me to "downgrade" my purchases anymore for the sake of how my shelf looks/lower price.

bread's done
Back