Entourage Seasons 1-6, $9.99 Each at Amazon

Ardrid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This deal is mentioned in the OP of the Black Friday sticky but I thought it deserved it's own thread just so everyone knows about it, particularly fans of the show. Amazon will have every season of Entourage on sale for $9.99 each tomorrow (11/25) during the 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST lightning deal. I've been waiting for this deal so I'm glad they pulled it out at the last minute. Grabbed Seasons 2-3 in 2008 and 4-5 in 2009 for $9.99, so I'll be grabbing Season 6 tomorrow for sure.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...tag=cheapassgam08-20&docId=1000452571&ie=UTF8

Edit: Just to clear up any confusion, this deal pertains to the DVD version of the series. The only season offered on BD right now is Season 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this show a lot, but I don't own any of them...maybe it'd be best to piece the set together over time like others instead of dropping $70 at once (I've already seen every episode on DVD).

This seems to only be the DVD versions so this "deal" is completely and utterly worthless. This series was shot in high definition.

[quote name='Xizer']This seems to only be the DVD versions so this "deal" is completely and utterly worthless. This series was shot in high definition.[/QUOTE]

And there has yet to be a single season released on blu-ray. It's still a deal if you want to own the show, not everybody is a blu-ray snob, you don't have to be a dick about it.

[quote name='iceman88']And there has yet to be a single season released on blu-ray. It's still a deal if you want to own the show, not everybody is a blu-ray snob, you don't have to be a dick about it.[/QUOTE]

Season 6 had a Blu-ray release. But i agree with you. I have 1-5 on dvd and 6 on Blu. The blu obviously looks better but for 9.99 a season you can't complain. Great deal, imo.

I think I paid more than $50 on 1-5 used recently, but I got hooked after watching a bit on syndication. Missing 6 though, so will definitely order it as filler. If I miss out, then oh well.

[quote name='iceman88']And there has yet to be a single season released on blu-ray. It's still a deal if you want to own the show, not everybody is a blu-ray snob, you don't have to be a dick about it.[/QUOTE]

HDTV captures are available readily on the Internet. It makes no sense to actually pay money for an inferior product.

[quote name='Xizer']HDTV captures are available readily on the Internet. It makes no sense to actually pay money for an inferior product.[/QUOTE]

Facepalm. Stay out of clearly marked dvd set threads then please as your quite annoying.

[quote name='neonglow']Did they get rid of it? The 8:30 PM deals aren't listed anymore.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I just noticed that as well. I'm hoping it's just a slip-up on their end. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Edit: Deal is still live. It's not on the calendar for whatever reason but the seasons show up in the lightning deals section.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back