Epic Battles TCG

kristianator

CAGiversary!
any CAG's that play this card game? it was just released on the 15th of september, unfortunately exclusively at certain blockbuster stores. for those that don't know, this is a collectible card game based on the mortal kombat and street fighter series, and yes, both series can vs. each other or you can incorporate cards from both sets into your deck. it's been said that rival schools and tekken will come out in future sets. some of the art is straight out of the street fighter comic.

it's hard finding other players or people to trade with, because of its limited release. just curious if anyone here plays epic battles or has any of these cards.

That sounds pretty cool. I used to play Magic The gathering, quit and now i've been looking for a TCG to play since. Maybe someone can figure out an Appretince patch(Do people still play this?) so you can play online

I used to be addicted to card games. I probably would still be addicted if I still had anyone to play against. That and comic books have taken their place in my budget.

i used to play magic (and on apprentice too) but i've since stopped. i'm pretty sure though that people still play apprentice.

i've seen someone talking about an online program to play epic battles, but (like magic) it's not quite the same as playing someone face to face.

best epic battles moment for me:

getting hit by a darrius chest cruncher, with only 1 card left in my deck...
then flipping elena's healing card and come back for the win

eat it darrius

yeah, i used to love magic, but then i reilized just how much money i was putting into the game, and how the game becomes easier to play based on how much time and money you put into it, so i quit.

translation: i found people who were better than me, and that changed my viewpoint (which i belive was for the better)

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']yeah, i used to love magic, but then i reilized just how much money i was putting into the game, and how the game becomes easier to play based on how much time and money you put into it, so i quit.

translation: i found people who were better than me, and that changed my viewpoint (which i belive was for the better)[/QUOTE]

I was the opposite I still think my limited rating is 19XX I just got bored beating up on the same people week after week now my favorite card game is poker(if you couldn't tell by the sig and avatar)

[quote name='Odenat']I was the opposite I still think my limited rating is 19XX I just got bored beating up on the same people week after week now my favorite card game is poker(if you couldn't tell by the sig and avatar)[/QUOTE]
yeah, ive replaced TCGs with Traditional Cards, or if im at home a good ol' board game

I used to be into Yu-Gi-Oh hardcore like two years ago, but I quit because I didn't wanna waste anymore money on new cards. I never got into Magic.

I got the Street Fighter Starter Deck last week since I'm a huge Street Fighter fan. I just wish I could find someone to play against =\

bread's done
Back