Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk $19.99 @ Amazon

Holy crap, this guy has a hairy arm

61kBq7EzPhL._AA1088_.jpg

[quote name='captainsmirk']Holy crap, this guy has a hairy arm

61kBq7EzPhL._AA1088_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not really, and you might want to spoiler tag that image, it was a bit big.

So is this basically just a "themed" nunchuck? Am I correct in stating there's no extra function to it? It still looks cool, I'm just debating my purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteveGo']Not really, and you might want to spoiler tag that image, it was a bit big.

So is this basically just a "themed" nunchuck? Am I correct in stating there's no extra function to it? It still looks cool, I'm just debating my purchase.[/QUOTE]
Correct.

Third party nunchuck? 1 star and called a "chinese knock-off"

Third party nunchuck that looks like a paintbrush? 5 stars and massive ejaculation

I got one from Amazon Wherehouse deals for 14.99 when the price was crazy... My daughter loves it and uses it for just about every game. Not to mention it's a cool novelty item. :) They work well and she has dropped the thing a few times with no problems.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Third party nunchuck? 1 star and called a "chinese knock-off"

Third party nunchuck that looks like a paintbrush? 5 stars and massive ejaculation[/QUOTE]

And it looks ridiculous. LOL.

[quote name='Rig']These are/were hard to find? My local Kmart has had at least four of them sitting out for weeks.[/QUOTE]

Then you missed out on some cash dude. At one point I saw an auction end for about $70.00 not that long ago. :) Most were ending in the 30-40 range however. Still would have been nice.

bread's done
Back