Epic Mickey Wii $3.98 + $1 or YMMV $0 + $1 @ Target

Liquid Metal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
epic Mickey is on clearance at target and with there $10 off any Disney game with $1 Infinity preorder promotion, you can get epic mickey wii for under $5 depending on the clearance price.

I do not know what the promo will do it the game is under $10 on clearance. Would it make it free? I have no idea. Thats why i have it as ymmv.

Yeah posted this in the target ad thread. If it is on clearance which it was here for 10/5 depending on the store it will knock off the price to zero. You just cover the tax.as has been on the other deals target has done lately like GTA V

I actually posted this in the Target clearance thread yesterday. It's still $9.98 at the Target I work for but after the preorder card, the total was $1.06.

so what's the deal with the $1 preorder?  You get $10 off for buying it with along with a $1 preorder that you never pick up?  Essentially $9 off any Disney game???

They don't require any information. All you do is give them the preorder card to scan. If you go to a regular register they may not even know what it is. Last week when I preordered a game to get $10 off Skylanders, the cashier asked me if I had to go to GameStop to pick up my preorder after I explained I was paying a $1 to preorder the game.

so what's the deal with the $1 preorder? You get $10 off for buying it with along with a $1 preorder that you never pick up? Essentially $9 off any Disney game???
Exactly. No need to pick up your pre-order (if you do pick up the pre-order though, you get a $5 gift card, but there's usually better deals out even on a new release game)

They don't require any information. All you do is give them the preorder card to scan. If you go to a regular register they may not even know what it is. Last week when I preordered a game to get $10 off Skylanders, the cashier asked me if I had to go to GameStop to pick up my preorder after I explained I was paying a $1 to preorder the game.
LMAO for some reason I imagined an old lady totally confused telling you to go to gamestop while sucking on a lemon head

hmm, seems like a good deal if I can find it. Knowing my luck though all the targets near me will just have dozens of copies of The Bachelorette Game :oldman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone try this with a PM'd game? i.e. PM a game, then get another $10 off? I heard some pulled it off with the last $10 off deal, but idk if it will work with this one.

Makes me wish I didn't pay full price for this game at retail.. for the Collector's Edition.  *sad panda face*

bread's done
Back