Epic Nintendo Wii Bundle with great accessories, Look no further!

Lethal Lottery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
First off I would like to boldly say this is one of the best Wii you will find here on CAG or on ebay.. I want to say exactly why I am selling this. I am selling it because I have to pay my rent. I am a hardcore gamer, with a high reguard for nitendo. I love the console, but I must sell for the cash. As a game collector, I take very good care of my stuff, i guarentee that although its out of warrenty its 100% working and in pristine condition.

On the nintendo wii you will notice a custom skin, which i was inclined to purcahse from decalgirl.com. It is of a very HIGH quality and looks great on the console, I can remove if you like. I installed it the day i got the Wii so under it should be a FRESH white console. The skin in my opinion is very cool because it looks real, and has the original name for the wii on it "revoloution." Another rather thing that might spark your interest is the Japanese imported Mario Figure. Its mint and made of vinyl, im sure you will display it your home with pride :)

Ok so i am looking for a STRAIGHT UP paypal only deal. Your must be fully verified, and in the united states or possibly canada.

Thanks, below I am listing exactly what is for sale:

Nitendo Wii System $220

Console with custom retro revoloition skin.
1 wii remote
nuchuck analog attachment with retro skin and blue first party rubber cover.
power cables
wii orignal nitendo compoent cables HD (need for hd cost me 40 bucks extra)- does not include sd compiosite cables, they can be purcahsed for 4 bucks on ebay.
sensor bar
original stand

no box, paperwork or manuals,1 year warrenty expired a few motnhs ago.

Included Vitrural Console Games

Internet Channel (cost me 5 bucks)
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
Super Mario world
metroid
pacman
maybe 1 or 2 more i am forgetting. theeese alone cost me at least $30

Accessory Group $50

Vinyl Mario Japan Import Figure (really cool trust me)
Wii remote jacket
spare wii remote with retro skin

We can discuss shipping prices if your interested in buying. It will be via USPS.

Thanks and have a great day!:applause:

Below is a link to my photobucket account with LOADS of pictures of the wii and stuff.

Code:
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk101/pallotta2/

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to prepare yourself to break that huge lot up. I mean, hopefully you won't have to, but it seems like big bundles always have a harder time selling, y'know?

bread's done
Back