Epic office freakout

This is what happens when you don't fire people on a Friday.

No. No, of course not. We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']This is what happens when you don't fire people on a Friday.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

At one of my jobs, a supervisor was joking about firing people, and I brought up that quote. He told me it's actually better to fire someone on a Monday because it gives them the whole of the work week to go out and look for a new job.

Just sayin'.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']....he had a motherfuckin axe[/quote]

I believe it was a coat rack or a broom. Offices don't normally stock axes, and you can see it has a circular bottom in the first video.

~HotShotX

The fact that it took almost 3 minutes before someone finally tried to do something makes me think this is fake. Funny, but fake. If it is real I would not be surprised if that guy faces a few civil lawsuits.

The first angle I thought was fake but after seeing the second angle (from Joe2187); I'm not so sure. It may be real.

Meh, I'd buy it. That one chick got hit with that monitor semi-hard.

Also, you don't fuck around with someone who's snapped like that, who knows what lengths they'll go to. You're a cubicle worker, not a hero. (maybe an hero though)

Great video.

Did anyone else read "Epic office freakout" and think that Cliffy B must have finally went over the edge? That was my first thought.

[quote name='HotShotX']I believe it was a coat rack or a broom. Offices don't normally stock axes, and you can see it has a circular bottom in the first video.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Ohhhh good call. I thought he stole one of those like, fire axes.

That woulda been pretty badass

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Ohhhh good call. I thought he stole one of those like, fire axes.

That woulda been pretty badass[/quote]

:whistle2:s

#-o

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Ohhhh good call. I thought he stole one of those like, fire axes.

That woulda been pretty badass[/quote]
Stole, from the fire axe store?

Wait, I swear I saw some places where they have an axe inside a glass case that you're supposed to break if there's a fire.

I thought that's what it was...but yeah, coat rack.

[quote name='GF_Eric']Did anyone else read "Epic office freakout" and think that Cliffy B must have finally went over the edge? That was my first thought.[/quote]

The sad thing is I thought a bunch of people at Epic had quit or something.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']The sad thing is I thought a bunch of people at Epic had quit or something.[/quote]That's what I had thought.

Watching Warbeast beat the shit out of Clawfist with a coat rack would have been amusing. Earn your names!

and why is there a Quake Wars tab on Break. God have mercy...

I like how the workers who bolted from the office, through the door in the back, pulled the door shut, effectively trapping everyone in the office. :lol:

god damn i thought my office sucked... they're so tightly packed in there AND being filmed?

i dunno, i'm leaning toward real but the one thing that makes me think otherwise is that the people sure were hanging around to watch the spectacle. my ass would be out the door in a flash.

yes, i'm a real hero.

[quote name='crushtopher']The fact that it took almost 3 minutes before someone finally tried to do something makes me think this is fake. Funny, but fake. If it is real I would not be surprised if that guy faces a few civil lawsuits.[/quote]

Depends on how robust civil lawsuits are in whatever country this is being filmed in since, in the 2nd video w/ audio, no one sounded like they were speaking English.

If you guys want to see a good "office freakout" movie, watch "He was a quiet man"

2351469561_fc6d275a66.jpg

Its out on DVD, and a must see.

Why would they have a security camera pointed at an office full of cubicles? This HAS to be fake.

[quote name='willardhaven']Did you ever see Falling Down? That movie rocked.[/quote]

One of my all time favorite movies.

[quote name='willardhaven']Did you ever see Falling Down? That movie rocked.[/quote]

Yeah that movie was great.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhE1rDuOQwE&feature=related[/MEDIA]

Take some shooting lessons ahole!

[quote name='Maklershed']Why would they have a security camera pointed at an office full of cubicles? This HAS to be fake.[/quote]

They could - but no way it would be that quality (and that angle) - and then to have the backup cell phone footage. Just seems like too much of a coincidence.

First time he picked up something to throw that couldn't hurt anybody (like that lethal stack of papers), somebody should have rushed his ass and barreled him to the floor.

[quote name='Bones Barkley']Why were the fuck were the women screaming? He was attacking a goddamn wall.[/quote]

that's what I thought myself.

[quote name='crushtopher']The fact that it took almost 3 minutes before someone finally tried to do something makes me think this is fake. Funny, but fake. If it is real I would not be surprised if that guy faces a few civil lawsuits.[/quote]

[quote name='el bobo']I can't believe any of those guys didn't step in until really late... Seems fake to me.[/quote]

I think it might be a fake.. although I think everyone in that office is stupid enough to stay around to watch him tear up the office , rather than running out and getting the office security officer.

I haven't heard anything on the news about this.

bread's done
Back