ESPN NFL 2005 $20 @ Gamestop - New MSRP?

Take 2 is also going to put out Outlaw Golf 2 and Outlaw Tennis for $20 each as well. Looks like we're gonna have a lot of cheap sports games to play on Xbox live!

Dunno if it has been posted, but just got an email , free overnight shipping for ESPN 2k5 code 2K5OVRNGHT (Gamestop.com) , might just be valid for today 06/23.. not sure

"Discount: Receive Free Overnight Shipping on ESPN NFL 2K5 for PS2 and Xbox. Only one offer per order. Limited time only, offer may end at any time. Expires June 30th, 2004. Continental United States only."

[quote name='H-Town Info']release date is july 20 now

MADDEN IS GOING DOWN[/quote]

Want to bet?

So...BB will have it then?

So i can get it for $15...hell with that $10 off coupon from Coke, its just too long of a wait

Has there been an official press release on the date change yet? I got an e-mail from Ebgames.com about my preorder, but it's almost too insane to belive. 7/20?!? I think Madden's definitely going to take a hit from ESPN this year.

This is the closest thing I could find to a news article, and it's one of the vaguest responses I've ever heard from a publisher:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07/08/news_6102180.html

Im definitely buy espn. I bought madden last year and HATED it. and I dont wanna spend 50 on a footbal game either. go espn!!

Owning a Gamecube and wanting to play sports games is like the worst thing ever, especially now. For the 4 major sports its either EA and their $50 or nothing.

I dont know exactly why SEGA dropped their sports titles from the Gamecube but if they are going to sell them for $20, then I know they would sell well on the Gamecube.

[quote name='MarvinisaLunatic']Owning a Gamecube and wanting to play sports games is like the worst thing ever, especially now. For the 4 major sports its either EA and their $50 or nothing.

I dont know exactly why SEGA dropped their sports titles from the Gamecube but if they are going to sell them for $20, then I know they would sell well on the Gamecube.[/quote]

this is one of the main reason i never wanted a gamecube. and Welcome to the CAG community

moving the ESPN release date to two weeks prior to Madden's is brilliant. Almost as brilliant as the $20 price point. I agree that Madden is going to take a hit this year. After the initial launch of "hardcore" Madden gamers, i bet EA has to lower their price to sell as many units as they want.

that's the rumor that i heard as well, that ncaa, madden, would come down to around 30 bucks a few months after the games were released.

anyone else heard that?

bread's done
Back