estarland any good?

PanzerNinja

CAGiversary!
anyone ever use estarland? i have a bunch of dreamcast and turbo grafx to trade and they offer instant credit for trade-ins.

They are GREAT and generous on trade-ins.. dont think twice about using them, ive bought a couple of used games there too and they were in mint condition.

Yes, they are reliable. No problems w/ buying or trading in.

You know, we get asked these kinds of questions so often, we should make a Sticky about retailers and our feelings towards them.

[quote name='whoknows']Not to hijack the thread, but how does shipping work with trade-ins?[/QUOTE]

When you submit a trade-in order, you are given 7 days (my estimate, correct me if im wrong) to ship you items. They reccomend shipping with media mail, when you submit your order you get instant credit on you account. If you use this instant credit right away they wont credit you with shipping, but if you wait till you trade-in is completed you will get just about 10% of the value of your trade-in as a shipping credit that is added to you total credit.

[quote name='CarmenJubei']how is the instant credit works? you got cash or what!?[/quote]

store credit although you can get cash for your items (less than the store credit value of course).

[quote name='Ecofreak']Yes, they are reliable. No problems w/ buying or trading in.

You know, we get asked these kinds of questions so often, we should make a Sticky about retailers and our feelings towards them.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I would volunteer, but I'm not responsible enough to keep it updated :p

[quote name='Ecofreak']Yes, they are reliable. No problems w/ buying or trading in.

You know, we get asked these kinds of questions so often, we should make a Sticky about retailers and our feelings towards them.[/QUOTE]

that's a great idea. Someone really should get that made.

bread's done
Back