eStarland B1G1 Free Anime Sale

eshbums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Dear Valued eStarland Customer,

eStarland is continuing its Anime DVD clearance sale and taking it to the next level, buy one get one free!

Here are the details on this Anime DVD Clearance sale:

1) Purchase 2 or more pre-owned anime DVDs and get the second item of equal or lesser value FREE
(This promotion may be used multiple times in an order; every second item of equal or lesser value will be free.)

2) Enter the promo code: FREEDVD and click on “update”

Please hurry! This sale does not have an expiration date but the longer you wait the smaller the selection! The stock on sale is limited and no backorders!

Our full collection of Anime DVDs may be found here:

https://www.estarland.com/phplive/c.php?k=1.6.51

This Anime DVD clearance will help eStarland expanding its ever-growing selection on quality Anime figures and Merchandise. The clearance is also facilitating the introduction of a whole new product line never seen on eStarland that we’re sure will be benefit our customers and will also make shopping at eStarland even better!

In the meantime we do ask that while this clearance is active, please refrain from trading-in Anime DVDs. We do apologize but this will assist eStarland in offer a better selection in the future!

Thank you for your business.

eStarland team

eStarland.com
3150 Spring St
Fairfax VA 22031
703-941-0165

Thanks a lot, ChibiJosh. Your first and last name are the same as my college roommate's, so when I asked customer support if they had any of those left in stock, there was mass confusion. :lol:

Anyway, Escaflowne and Trigun are out, so I picked up Hellsing and Last Exile w/ statue.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks a lot, ChibiJosh. Your first and last name are the same as my college roommate's, so when I asked customer support if they had any of those left in stock, there was mass confusion. :lol: [/quote]

Glad I could be of service. It's a little surprising though, my last name is kinda rare. Although, how did you get the name by asking them if they had any left? Something like:
You: "Do you have any pre-owned Escaflowne or Trigun boxsets?"
Customer Service person: "No, this kid named Josh W ordered the last ones. Here's his address. Go get 'em!"

I asked Jacob, the customer service rep, if they had any left, and he asked me if I had them in my cart. I said yes, because you can still put the items in your cart if you click "Check availibility" and then "Add to cart".

Jacob: mr Joshua W?
Blade: Uhh...I guess?
Jacob: [your address]?
Blade: It should be in Maine, I think.
Jacob: someone bought Escaflowne and Trigun just before you
Blade: Did you get the right address? That's my roommate's name.
Jacob: that's the address to ship to yes
Blade: Hold on, I need to ask him where he's from.

I don't remember your address. ;)

[quote name='Blade']I don't remember your address. ;)[/quote]

That's a shame. You could come watch it here. :lol: Although, I'm interested in this person that shares the same name as me.

It makes me glad that I didn't sleep on the desicion of whether or not to buy though.

bread's done
Back