estarland.com cash out problems?

NintendoGal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Usually I've had great luck with estarland, but it's been over a month since I requested a cash out (back in the middle of June). I've called them multiple times and they've simply told me they'll expedite my order and all that happy horse crap. I sent off an email stating I am not a happy customer (calmly) earlier this week with no response as of yet.

Now I know it says in their FAQ that it takes a few weeks, but like I said it's been over a month.

What should I do now? Anyone else have this problem with them?

[quote name='tangytangerine']Give it time, seems people here have had problems with estarland before and it eventually comes out fine.

Just be glad you didn't use wherehouse.com, like this guy:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108577[/quote]

Well like I say, in the past it's been fine. I've traded in games and used credit to actually grab things from their store.

Wonder if it's not too late to ask them to stop the cash out process and just go with store credit. Tired of waiting for such a piddly amount ($90).

[quote name='davo1224']NEVER EVER trade into Wherehouse. That should be the first thing anyone who trades stuff in knows.[/quote]
I havent had trouble trading into Wherehouse - but ive never sent anything of real risk....aka $4 Timesplitters EB games trading for $26, or a ton of $1 CDs that trade for $4.

bread's done
Back