eStarland.com Xbox 360 & PSP Game and Accessory sale

carbontiger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just got this email:

eStarland

For every Xbox 360 and/or PSP game and/or accessory ordered you will receive a second (of equal or lesser value) at 50% off!

Basically, buy one used 360 or PSP game/accessory get the second 50% off.

Use promo code: CG360PSP

Expires June 30th

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is this a good site? I've never heard of it.[/quote]

It's a pretty major site for games.

eStarland is definitely good. The 360 quick charge kits and rechargable batteries are all out of stock. The only things I wanted and they are non existent. Maybe they'll get some more before the end of the sale.

[quote name='totalhavoc']Is this on used games only? I just tried it on two new PSP games and it did not show a discount.

Havoc[/quote]

Yeah I got the e-mail as well and it says "preowned" 360 and PSP games.

Has anyone ever traded in alot of strategy guides to this site? I wanna dump the vast majority of my guides here but I dunno how to ship it. I could only fit like 12 of the 50-60 guides in one of the flat rate boxes at the post office.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Has anyone ever traded in alot of strategy guides to this site? I wanna dump the vast majority of my guides here but I dunno how to ship it. I could only fit like 12 of the 50-60 guides in one of the flat rate boxes at the post office.[/quote]

I sent about 5 in with my last trade in order. Penny guides that were worth nothing pretty much.

i can vouch for the site since their actual b&m store is in my town. ive actually been through the b&m store since the mid/early 90s so it's legit.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']http://www.estarland.com/EZShipService.html

That's the only thing I can think of, trading in $100 worth of stuff to them, still doesn't solve my problem of getting a big enough box though.[/QUOTE]

I would just break them up into trade-ins of like 10 at a time. I'd ship them via media mail (cheapest shipping for heavy books) and get DC if you want a little piece of mind. Estarland will credit you for the shipping...which isn't always exactly the full amount you paid but its usually within a few dollars. When it comes to guides and things that you can't get rid of elsewhere and just want them out of your sight it's usually worth it. If you got any of the guides for $.01 you'd still be making a little something in the end.

bread's done
Back