Estarland Deal of the Day - Neo Geo pocket + 6 games 44.95!

Chaz Ashley

CAG Veteran
Great deal for those who don't have this awesome portable yet.

http://www.estarland.com/NeoGeoPocket.cat..product.23901.html

And for those who ask, yes this site is reliable, i've ordered from them quite often.

Other info:

Offer only last till 07/27/2005 6:00 PM (Eastern Time). 2 packages per customer.

The Neo Geo Pocket Color Arcade Bundle includes:

* A Neo Geo Pocket Color Handheld System (Color may vary)
* 1 Pac-Man Game Cartridge
* 1 King of Fighters: R-2 Game Cartridge
* 1 Neo Turf Masters Game Cartridge
* 1 Samurai Shodown 2 Game Cartridge
* 1 Metal Slug: 1st Mission Game Cartridge
* 1 Fatal Fury: 1st Contact Game Cartridge
* 2 AA Batteries and 1 Lithium Battery

Turf masters is a pretty good golf game. I picked up one of these from a different site a while ago, and it is pretty cool. The games come with little plastic cases, much like old game boy games did.

[quote name='alive741']Never used this before, is it any good at all? Or are there any good games for it only?[/QUOTE]

Same question.

If you can find any of the king of fighters/capcom card battle games, supposedly those are really good. The fighting games are good too I hear. I think like a year ago they rereleased some NGP games (4 in a pak) that even TRU sold.

The joystick/dpad is imo one of the best for a portable. The only thing that the NGP lacks is a backlight :(

[quote name='BasketCase1080']cant you get all this cheaper off ebay?[/QUOTE]

Not really.

I got one in April, and shopping around online stores was cheaper than eBay. You might do better there on a used system if it has exactly the games you want. Good luck, though.

Another thing to look for is game bundles -- the 4 packs mentioned above. Several retailers offer them, and they're a great way to get the rest of the really good games cheaply.

Puzzle Link 2 is awesome -- unlike any other puzzle game. Puzzle Bobble is also good.

I have one I bought from Hastings a while ago for 70 bucks and it is well worth it. The Cardfighters Clash games are a lot of fun, as are the Metal Slug games. The best game, IMO for the system is SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Milennium. Think Street Fighter 2 Turbo meets Samurai Showdown. It's one of the best 2D fighters I've played, console or portable.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']cant you get all this cheaper off ebay?[/QUOTE]

defenitely better on EBay, I got mine for $35 & 10 games all sealed last year...the lack of lighting made it a very short experience....

If anyone is interested in the best accessory ever for the NGPC i have one factory sealed that I never got around to using. Its a rechargeable battery pack with built in stereo speakers, a vibration pack and attachble AC adaptor. Its called a Shock and Rock. I had one with my first NGPC system and it worked out awesome. Anyone interested just PM me! :)

Capcom Vs. SNK Cardfighters clash is probably the best card game I have ever played. Capcom Vs. SNK Millenium Match is a fighting game that is the best portable fighting game ever played. It is worth it alone just to be able to play these two games.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']defenitely better on EBay, I got mine for $35 & 10 games all sealed last year...the lack of lighting made it a very short experience....[/QUOTE]

Keywords: last year

They take paypal, I'm gonna get one. I hope I don't get a shitty color.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Capcom Vs. SNK Cardfighters clash is probably the best card game I have ever played. Capcom Vs. SNK Millenium Match is a fighting game that is the best portable fighting game ever played. It is worth it alone just to be able to play these two games.[/QUOTE]

those are the only two games I was abe to ever get back when it came out (was super poor), and damn... to this day I still have a blast playing them! plus, millenium match is the best 2d fighter I have ever played... better than console stuff IMO

Faselei and SNK vs capcom cardfighters and match of the millenium are the best games that i own. 2 AA batteries last around 30-40 hours. A couple of other games that have ate up my time are puzzle bobble, world cup 98 plus, and biomotor unitron, (they werent the best games in the world by any means, just got addicted to em for one reason or another.)

bread's done
Back