eStarland question

THT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I ordered a pre-owned copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne from eStarland and paid $6 for priority delivery, bringing my total to $28.95. Well, I placed the order on 01/21/10, and they have already taken the money out of my debit card. Yet, today (01/22/10), the order is still "processing." I have ordered from these guys before, and it's usually quite fast. But, I have read a few customer reviews from December that stated they ordered something from eStarland that was in stock before placing the order, then all of a sudden they wind up not receiving their order.

Has anyone here had any issues? Has anyone had an order take more than 24 hrs to process when using their card? This is the first time this has happened to me, and I just don't want to be F'd out of my money.

Thanks!

I've never actually ordered from them online, but since I'm in the area I've been to their store several times. They might be somewhat unorganized at times but I'd consider them reliable. Try giving them a call during their business hours and asking about it, I'm sure they'd be able to give you an answer.

Ah, that is good to hear you are a regular there. I've ordered some older PSX games from them before, usually in the middle of the year. I just got kind of nervous, I guess, when I saw they took the money but the order is still processing. It's never taken more than 24 hours for them to ship my order before, but now is different. Hopefully all goes well. By the time I will be able to call them will be just an hour before they close. Do you know if there is a different number I could call besides their main line they post on their website? I can't imagine the store being closed on weekends too.

I've ordered from them 5-6 times throughout the years. Everything I've ever bought from them arrives quickly and in mint condition.

I traded some stuff in with them also, it's great because they give you the credit instantly before you even ship your items to them.

Have you ever had an order take more than a day to process even after they have taken your payment? When I was looking at the product page, it said it usually ships within 24hrs, and it has been as such since they recieved my payment. Just kind of weary! :(

bread's done
Back