eStarland: trade in my Sega CD & Saturn games ?

DeadKevin666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just went through all of my old games that I've been holding onto for years and years and found the eStarland website. I haven't done any research yet, but what they wanted to give me for games I no longer had need for made my eyes pop open wide

Is this company legit? I feel leary mailing them all these titles and I'd never hear back from them again. :lol:

Their website quoted me Trade in values:

Sega Saturn
Shining Force 3 - $80
Guardian Heroes - $55
Dragon Force - $70
Panzer Dragoon Saga - $170
The House of the Dead - $62

Sega CD
Snatcher - $80
Heart of the Alien - $10
Popful Mail - $36
Lunar II Eternal Blue - $$40

I might have to check selling them outright on Ebay as well. But just trade in value is close to $600.

Any other places that are better/more secure/legit than eStarland to consider?

Thanks for your help :)

I've traded into them before - they're legit. One slight turnoff was the need to pay for your own shipping, but their trade-in values were fantastic.

If you plan on re-using that credit though, just one thing to consider - their shipping times were only soso.

[quote name='sweetg1223']I've traded into them before - they're legit. One slight turnoff was the need to pay for your own shipping, but their trade-in values were fantastic.

If you plan on re-using that credit though, just one thing to consider - their shipping times were only soso.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I knew stuff like Snatcher and PDS were high value items, but kinda surprised at the others. I guess I'll have to insure the package when I send it to them.

Thanks for the info. Not too worried about shipping times when I'm getting this much (what is essentially FREE) credit :bouncy:

bread's done
Back