Eternal Sonata $19.99 Free Shipping NewEgg 360

Amazon has it for $20.85 , Its a good deal on Newegg if you dont have to pay Tax (they charge me tax, im in SOCAL area)

Yeah it was $16+ 2-3 weeks ago at newegg, i didnt bother though cuz its been $16 on amazon since a month ago. (PS3 version)

[quote name='LordVila']Could you add the system to the thread title? Or atleast into the post.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I added it to the title.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

That said, as a big JRPG player, this game is IMHO one of the most over-appreciated titles this gen. It's frankly a mediocre to poor game. Voice acting is cringe-worthy, storyline is a mess (honestly, you start the game thinking this is going to be about Chopin's soon-to-be death, only to see the game completely go in a different direction -- you don't even play as Chopin for the majority of the game -- and then at the end, the story finally deals with what you thought it would the whole time).

Battle system is okay, but nothing innovative (sort of reminded me of Grandia III).

The one thing I will give to this game is its music -- probably one of the best soundtracks I've heard this gen (beautifully sweeping piano score). Too bad the rest of it is, like I said, is forgettable fodder.

I'd only pay $20 for this if you haven't already played Vesperia, Valkyria Chronicles, Lost Odyssey, and (yes) Final Fantasy XIII. All three of these you could get for ~$20 and are IMHO better games.

Actually, if you have a PS2, I'd spend that $20 on Persona 3 FES or Persona 4 -- these are the last best JRPGs, period.

BB has it for $20 PS3 in the section where all the greatest hits are Folklore can also be found there for $20. White Knight chronicles is on clearance between $18-$24 and last rebellion is also $18-$24.

It was $11.99 (PS3) on Amazon earlier this month (briefly) when I picked up my copy. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but I've seen it for around $16 in the last week or two.

bread's done
Back