Eternal Sonata (360) $15.34 at Amazon ($8 shipping)

Man, I would really prefer to pick up the PS3 version. But I don't know if I can resist it at this price.

15.34 + 7.99 shipping (this isn't sold by Amazon, just a 3rd party seller) will cost you a final price of $23.33. Not a bad price at all, considering it's still 29.99 used at Gamestop.

$8 shipping for one game is crazy. I thought Amazon limits the amount that 3rd parties are allowed to charge for shipping.

The shipping kills the deal for me, I really wanna pick up this game! For 15 or less I'd jump on it. Thx anyways.

I've been looking to get this game for a while and missed it when it was on clearance at Circuit City. $8 shipping is a bit steep though. I guess I'll keep on waiting.

[quote name='Josef']$8 shipping for one game is crazy. I thought Amazon limits the amount that 3rd parties are allowed to charge for shipping.[/quote]

Apparently not. I've seen rip-off shipping higher than that.

hmm this reallly kills it for me too.. desparate times man

wallet.jpg

I saw this over the weekend, and was going to pair it with The Orange Box till I realized it wasnt actually sold by Amazon. Would love to pick this up. Not a bad deal, but not as good of one as I would like.

[quote name='Josef']$8 shipping for one game is crazy. I thought Amazon limits the amount that 3rd parties are allowed to charge for shipping.[/QUOTE]

They have separate individual contracts with Amazon, which is different from normal sellers.

This is one of the most BORING RPGs I have ever played.

The effort it took to complete this game was torturous. Every cutscene didn't make an ounce of sense, and the story is forgettable. Save your money and your time, guys.

CONS
-Poor story
-Boring cutscenes
-slow (boring) pace
-short game (~30 hrs)
-Demanding achievements (you'll only get slightly above 100 points during your first playthrough)

PROS
+pretty graphics!
+pretty music
+fun combat

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Arcademode']
CONS
-Poor story
-Boring cutscenes
-slow (boring) pace
-short game (~30 hrs)

PROS
+pretty graphics!
+pretty music
+fun combat
+Demanding achievements (you'll only get slightly above 100 points during your first playthrough)
[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Great price for a great game. Not sure why everyone is whining... A lot of that seems to go on here.

Why on earth are you guys voting this down? Show me a better price for a new copy that is readily available to everyone. I picked it up at CC for about $18, and not everyone can still find that deal. Jeez.

[quote name='sliknik27']Great price for a great game. Not sure why everyone is whining... A lot of that seems to go on here.

Why on earth are you guys voting this down? Show me a better price for a new copy that is readily available to everyone. I picked it up at CC for about $18, and not everyone can still find that deal. Jeez.[/quote]

People are mostly annoyed by the fact that the seller has the nerve to charge $8 to ship a single DVD. Even if they were shipping priority, which I highly, highly doubt, that's about $5. More than likely, they are shipping it media or 1st for about $2.50.

bread's done
Back