Eternal Sonata PS3 $16.22 Amazon FSSS

I thought it was a good game, played it back on 360. Worth the price if you've never played it and like this type of game. In before no trophies QQ.

Owned it on 360 but sold it when the system broke.

I regret it, as it's just about the only co-op JRPG I've found. For that reason alone it's awesome for anyone with a girlfriend who is interested. RPGs are perfect for co-op, not sure why more games aren't done this way.

Was worth the $50 i originally payed, definitely worth it here. Will be buying this when my trade-ins get received.

The battle system was ok, though monotonous for the first half of the game before they actually open it up (hate this trend in recent JRPGs), but the dialogue and characters were downright painful.

[quote name='Gears24']Played this on 360 and just thought it was -ok-. Would it be worth playing over again on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Not really. At least I have no desire to play it again on PS3.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Also selling on Newegg.com for $15.99 with no tax and free shipping:
[/QUOTE]

tax in CA... -.-

[quote name='Gears24']Would it be worth playing over again on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

PS3 version has a bunch of extended content, new scenarios, 2 more playable characters, and a different ending.

bread's done
Back