Etrian Odyssey 3DS

OuTrAgE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Getting a 3DS for Christmas and was looking into RPGs. I already got Fire Emblem, but I'm wondering about these. There's Legends of the Titan and Untold: The Millennium Girl. How are they? Would you recommend one over the other? Are they both turn-based?

I just got Untold: The Millennium Girl myself, it reminds me of old school dungeon crawlers like Wizardry & The Bard's Tale.  Do you like turn based Final Fantasy type?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Legends of the Titan more than The Millennium Girl. The games are both great but for first time i would recommend titan you get you wont be sorry with either one just my 2 cents!

I really like Legends of the Titan more than The Millennium Girl. The games are both great but for first time i would recommend titan you get you wont be sorry with either one just my 2 cents!
I appreciate your opinion! How would you say they compare? Differ? What made you like Legends more?

Thanks!

You can try The Millennium Girl demo on the eShop. You can play story mode and get up to level 10. I haven't got this game yet but I love the demo.

Unfortunately I won't have my 3DS until Christmas, so I can't try out any demos now. I did watch some videos of it last night and I'm not sure if it's for me. It looks more like a dungeon crawler/grinder, and I'm more into RPGs that really focus on a great story. Plus I already have Fire Emblem 3DS and I still haven't touched Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, so maybe I'll hold back on these.

The only one with a character driven story is millenium girl. But every game has a story connected to the exploration of the labyrinth. Try the demos first if you're unsure. They're pretty fun games imo.

Which is more difficult ?

Im looking for a mind numbingly difficult game. 

I have fire emblem, and lunatic mode isnt so much difficult as it is retarded. The idea of having to spend 1000s of hours grinding, and constantly saving/loading the game if someone 1 shots you isnt my opinion of difficult.

Fire emblems still a great game, i just dont like how they handled the difficulty thats all

Yeah i like eo4 better because there was vehicle travel and upgrades which added another element to the game millennium girl is the same dungeon and felt more limited i have finished both games. Eo4 is harder than millennium girl i grinded way more in eo4  but felt more rewarded but if you pick a bad team in either game you can change there roles which is nice but i just liked eo4 so much more just my 2 cents

bread's done
Back