Etrian Odyssey IV 19.99 @ Amazon, Prime shipping

The previous three games in the series were hard to find for a while, but were eventually reprinted shortly before the fourth game was released. It's also available on the eShop at $30 to $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word of warning. I bought this less than a week ago for $26.xx. It's already on it's way back because I received a regular version. Then again, it WAS a third party "fulfilled by Amazon" order.

Still a good price. I'm tempted to jump on it again. Just don't be surprised if you don't get an LE.

LE  are long gone     amazon just too lazy to change the pic.  Could order one and then hope for some $$$ off when it comes non Le

Thanks for posting this, I don't care about the CD since I'll never use it and has no meaning to me. All the GS stores that are near me have no new copies, this makes my buying choice much easier!

I'm going to GameStop later today to pick up my used copy. :D

It's not first print on Amazon anymore.

Damn, was waiting for Amazon yesterday but bought from Gamestop since the price hadn't changed yet.

I want to catch on the series as I played the new games demo and loved it.

So I played the other demo and figured Id play 4 before the MGirl one.

Bought it on Amazon for $27.xx.

Saw this and messaged a Amazon CS and got them to credit me back the $7.xx.

Now if it's not CE with the CD and book do we have a right to complain about it.

Or search GameStop for a complete copy.

I want to catch on the series as I played the new games demo and loved it.

So I played the other demo and figured Id play 4 before the MGirl one.

Bought it on Amazon for $27.xx.

Saw this and messaged a Amazon CS and got them to credit me back the $7.xx.

Now if it's not CE with the CD and book do we have a right to complain about it.

Or search GameStop for a complete copy.
They are too lazy to update the pictures, but nowhere on the page does it say that it is what you will get.

Well got mine yesterday and it was the limited edition.

Also in the listing it shows a picture of the Artbook and CD, but I got it so Im all good.

Already got lots of QR codes so I'm pretty happy with the game for $15 with $5 gift card from FF14 pre order.

I played the demo to the one coming out Tuesday and I'm hooked. Which do I play first?
Play the one coming out Tuesday, since it is a remake of the 1st game. Then try to find 2 and 3 on the DS unless they do remakes of them as well.

bread's done
Back